𝟹𝟶

· 。゚☆: *.☽
THE HUNTER AND THE HYBRID
»»————- act one. the new girl
CHAPTER THIRTY ━━ it's a tattoo

"WHY SO SECRETIVE?" Isabelle asked as got out of the car she had rented and driven all the way to the docks at Marcel and Rebekah's request

"WHY SO SECRETIVE?" Isabelle asked as got out of the car she had rented and driven all the way to the docks at Marcel and Rebekah's request. But they didn't tell her why which she found unsettling but this was Marcel so she trusted him.

"Josh is on his way, and by the sound of it, he's worried," Marcel said.

After the party the previous night, where Isabelle, Casey, and Josh had quite a good time (Isabelle especially, with Emmett being a complete dork and making her laugh at a point that she couldn't breathe) until Josh got a call from Klaus giving him 'special orders' and causing him to leave the party which greatly disappointed Izzy. On the bright side, she scored an actual date with Emmett on Saturday. That was unless anything went wrong in their plan of locking the Original Hybrid and Izzy would have to leave the Quarter for her own safety (but she probably wouldn't, because Winchester didn't run away from danger, they ran towards danger).

"Then why am I here?" Isabelle said closing the door of the rented car.

"Because we need someone else we can trust, and that hunter brain of yours is quite useful in dealing with a brother like mine," Rebekah said, "Klaus is his own genius, and you're ours."

"Thanks," Isabelle said, "So, where's Josh?"

Marcel's eyes traveled behind Isabelle as a car made its way towards them, "That's him."

Isabelle turned around, greeting her friend with a smile even though she couldn't see him through the anti-sunlight screen. The Vampire lowered his car window low enough so that he could speak to Marcel, Isabelle, and Rebekah and not burn himself since he still didn't have a daylight ring.

"What do you got, Josh?" Marcel asked.

"What do I got? Klaus wants me to steal some dagger from you. It's a test, okay? He knows I'm working for you, I'm sure of it."

"If he knew he would have killed you, wouldn't he?" Isabelle said, "Hey, do you guys think he's looking for a white-oak dagger?"

The brunette had heard enough about those daggers from Rebekah when the blonde was venting about how much she hated Klaus for locking her away in a coffin every time she broke one of his rules for trying to be happy. Honestly, Klaus took sibling disappointment to a whole new level if Isabelle compared him to Sam and Dean's silent treatment being the worst punishment they gave her.

"That bastard wants to dagger us again!" Rebekah said looking furious, "He deserves everything he's gonna get."

"Relax. Izzy's right, if he knew, he would've ripped your spine out through your nose by now," Marcel told the nightwalker.