𝟷𝟹

"WHEN IZZY WOKE UP, SHE WAS IN SOME SORT OF CELLAR WITH her hands tied to a chair

"WHEN IZZY WOKE UP, SHE WAS IN SOME SORT OF CELLAR WITH her hands tied to a chair. And a lot of blood around her. The girl could feel blood loss, but not any injury as if they'd been healed overnight, or however long she was out.

"Oh, look, who's awake?" Klaus was sitting on a wooden chair with Isabelle's silver knife in his hand, twirling it around like a ribbon.

"You son of a bitch!" She spat, "Who are you?!?"

"We both want an answer to that, love," The Mikaelson smirked.

"Oh, for god's sake!" Rebekah came into the cellar with a disapproving look, "Nik, why the bloody hell have you tied her up?"

"She's a prisoner, dear sister."

"You're all psychopaths!" Isabelle said, or yelled really. She couldn't believe Rebekah had a part in this, the blonde seemed like a good friend even though she acted like a bitch, "What the hell do you even want?"

"A feisty one," Klaus said, turning back to her, "I see why Elijah took a liking to you, little hunter."

"If you kill me, my brothers will come for you," Isabelle glared, "And they'll bring every hunter in the country if they have to."

This was a hunter's nature. If anyone, even a human, killed one of their own, they would create hell on earth to kill the murder. This was the only good thing about being a hunter, if you died, you'd die knowing someone would take revenge for you.

"I'd like to see them try-"

"That's enough!" Rebekah cut him off, "She doesn't even know what we are, how could she be an enemy!"

"What are you?" Isabelle asked, she could now tell that these Mikaelson's weren't human.

"Oh, you don't know, huh?" Klaus asked, bent next to her chair, and looked her into the eye like he did at the party, "What do you want from my family?"

"Currently, I wanna murder all of you kidnapping me!" Isabelle spat in his face.

Klaus turned his back at Izzy to speak to his sister, who kept glancing at Izzy with a worried look, "It's been 24 hours, and she still can't be compelled....so she's isn't having Vervain in her system....she's wearing it."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Isabelle asked. Klaus said nothing and ripped Mary Winchester's necklace off Izzy's neck, "Wait, no!"

That was the last thing Isabelle had of her mother, and she had kept it close to her since the day Sam and Dean gave it to her, and currently, it was more important to her than her life.

"And I stand correct," Klaus stood with the necklace open, a green herb inside it. Isabelle didn't even know it could be opened like that, much less about the herb. The Mikaelson then turned back to Izzy and looked her into the eye again, "What do you want with my family?"

"I like Elijah," Isabelle said, with no control of her will, "And Rebekah was a good friend."

There was a surprised and touched look on the blonde's face, she never heard anyone talk about her like a friend in centuries.

"What do you know of the Original Vampires?" Klaus asked.

"They're a story told by hunters, a myth that a powerful dark witch turned five of her children and their father into the Original Vampires."

"What do you think of it?"

"It's just a story," Isabelle voiced her thoughts, "And Vampires are extinct anyway."

"Some hunter, huh?" Klaus scoffed, "What do you plan to do with my brother after securing his trust?"

"I don't know," Isabelle answered.

"What do you mean?" Klaus asked raising his eyebrows.

"He never showed up on our date and he didn't call for a month. It's clear, guys like him don't like girls like me, he must have just felt pity for me when I told him my mother's dead," The brunette had absolutely no idea how all of her thoughts were pouring out like that, but she wanted it to stop. She wanted to have control over herself again.

"What do you know of Marcel?" Klaus asked.

"He's a businessman, but not much of a jerk like other rich people. "

"What is he to you?"

"He's one of my closest friends and he's like a brother to me."

"Do you know Davina Claire?"

"She's a sweet girl, and Marcel cares about her. He asked me and Cami to keep an eye on the Jazzfest but I couldn't since I was busy talking to you."

"What are your intentions-"

"That is enough!" All eyes in the room turned on Elijah Mikaelson who was standing next to Rebekah with a furious look on his face, "Niklaus, I think I've told you that you should wait till I come back before interrogating her and why have you tied her?"

"Again, she's our prisoner."

"She's just

"She's no threat to us, Nik!" Rebekah yelled at her brother, "Let her go."

"Now, brother, this one knows a little about Marcel, let's hear that shall we?" Klaus said, "Tell m,e everything you know of Marcel Gerard."

"He's a businessman, he's my friend and likes Cami a lot. He' seems loyal, and I'm pretty sure he is and a really fun guy minus his temper. He and Rebekah had a thing apparently and he doesn't like talking about that, but I think Rebekah broke his heart since he looks like he still has small feelings for her."

"My sister has that effect on people," Klaus said.

"Now, if you're done, compel her to forget and let her go," Elijah said. It wasn't a request, it was an order.

Klaus rolled his eyes, but did so, "Alright, little hunter, I'm gonna give you a quick and painless death-"

"No!" Rebekah said. She finally had a real friend, and wasn't going to let Klaus ruin her friendship just because he was paranoid, "She's not a threat, Nik!"

Klaus rolled his eyes in annoyance, "Oh, you people and your sentiments."

"What are you?" Isabelle asked him, getting out of the compulsion for a second.

"Klaus, wait!" Hayley came down the stairs, "I heard the news that a few hunters know about you all."

"What do you mean?" Elijah asked her.

"I called Garth, he said that some Hunters believe in the myth of the Originals and know what can kill you," Hayley said, "White-Oak."

"How can they know?" Klaus asked.

"They added it up since they know your mother turned you another that tree and some Werewolves who want you dead, confirmed it."

"You're Vampires?" Isabelle asked, putting two and two together from their conversations.

"Oh, look, she finally figured it out!" Klaus said sarcastically, "Tell us the name of every hunter. I will kill them."

"There are thousands in America," Isabelle said, "And even more all around the world. Good luck."

The siblings shared a look and turned their eyes on the Hunter again, this just got a lot more complicated than it ought to be.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I don't really like this chapter for some reason. I don't know why, but I just don't.