𝟷𝟸

TO SAY THAT ELIJAH WAS UNAPPY WITH KLAUS ASKING ISABELLE FOR DINNER WOULD HAVE BEEN AN UNDERSTATEMENT

TO SAY THAT ELIJAH WAS UNAPPY WITH KLAUS ASKING ISABELLE FOR DINNER WOULD HAVE BEEN AN UNDERSTATEMENT. As a feminist, Elijah was completely fine if Isabelle gave up on him and went with someone else, but she chose Klaus. His brother who had the ability to ruin every romantic relationship he ever had. And Izzy was a innocent girl who didn't deserve that.

So, as it were, he was furious, but his anger was withheld until his brother returned home after which he mentioned the fact that Isabelle told him about the date.

"Oh, I wouldn't say date exactly...." Klaus said with a smirk. Elijah would have probably killed him then and there if it weren't for Rebekah and Hayley explaining his plan and giving him the news of Isabelle not being compelled. Which he hoped, was a coincidence, but when were they this lucky?

"Well, do you want to kill him now?" Rebekah asked after she finished, as she glared at Klaus.

Hayley watched this conversation unfold from a distance and felt a pang of jealousy when she saw the look on Elijah's face when Isabelle was mentioned by the blonde Original.

"Niklaus, do I need to remind you how it ends when you interfere with my romantic life?" Elijah asked while trying to keep this cool. Lucky for Klaus, dealing with him had given Elijah enough patience.

"Well, mind I remind you that, as dear sister mentioned, this girl couldn't be compelled," Klaus said while leaning on the white door frame as he watched his older brother run his hand through his head in annoyance.

"My question is why were you compelling her in the first place?" Elijah snapped.

"Unfortunately, your lovely bartender is one of Marcel's human friends. Quite close."

"So, you weren't just trying to sabotage another one of my friendships and Elijah's dates?" Rebekah glared.

"Oh, and our sister seems to have befriended the lovely bartender in your absence," Klaus added.

Elijah sighed again, furious his little brother managed to destroy another relationship before it could even begin.

"Okay, you don't have all the facts," Hayley said jumping into the conversation, "I mean, you gotta do the cellar thing and then decide if to kill her or not."

"Why would you care about what happens to Izzy?" Rebekah asked curiously, Hayley hadn't even met the girl and for some reason was already defending her.

"I  just sympathize with her," the Werewolf said.

"Now, how exactly do you sympathize with a hunter when you are one of the things she hunts?" Klaus asked.

"Her mother died when she was baby," Hayley said recounting the story Garth told her, "She never got to know her mom, nor did I. That, and, the fact that a psycho hybrid is after us both."

Klaus rolled her eyes, "Oh, not you too! You realize this could easily be a sob story!"

"Alright then," Rebekah said folding her arms, "Let's take a vote. Those who wanna kill Izzy without any evidence supporting other than the fact that she resisted compulsion and shares a name with a hunter?"

Klaus raised his hand while no one else did.

"Now, those in favor of not killing poor Isabelle and think that Nik is a paranoid moron," Rebekah raised her hand and so did Hayley and Elijah.

"Fine!" Klaus groaned, "I better prepare for dear Isabelle's dinner. And with my compelling charm even without using the ability of compulsion, that won't be very hard," he smirked as he left the room.

"Wow, talk about ego," Hayley said before she went to the kitchen to have some food.

"Oh, you have no idea," Elijah said. He was quite worried about Isabelle, even though he knew her for about one day before his juvenile brother daggered him in the heart. He then remembered that he missed his date and she was probably furious at him, "Rebekah, does she hate me?"

"Hate is a bit too far, honestly," Rebekah said, "But she is pretty mad and disappointed. She waited for a while though, you know? She's the perfect girl for you, Elijah."

"Unless Niklaus ruins is it. Again."

ISABELLE WOULD LIKE TO SAY SHE WAS CONFUSED BY where Klaus was taking her, but she wasn't worried

ISABELLE WOULD LIKE TO SAY SHE WAS CONFUSED BY where Klaus was taking her, but she wasn't worried. Camille knew she was on a date and she had a tracker on her phone and over all of that Izzy could handle herself. There was time a guy had tried to act a little bit too funny with her at a bar and the brunette had ended up stabbing him with her silver knife which she still had hidden in her boots. It was only a mild stab though.

She would have lied if she said that she wasn't even a little spooked after that experience, but she was just 14 then and if she could handle her own then, she could do now as well. Not to mention the fact that the guy would have been dead if she told her brothers.

"I'm surprised you aren't asking me where we're going," Klaus said as their car passed by some woods.

"You'd be surprised by how much I know," Isabelle chuckled.

"Oh, like the fact that you're a hunter?"

The smile was wiped off Izzy's face as she watched Klaus drive with his eyes on  the road and a determined look, enough to tell her that he wasn't kidding. The girl gripped her hand on the hilt of her knife as she spoke again, "Who are you?"

"I'm afraid I haven't lied once about who I am, love," Klaus said, the humor from his voice gone completely, "Just hid a few facts. Not unlike you."

"Stop the car."

He didn't.

"Stop. The. Fucking. Car."

"I will, at our destination, love."

Isabelle took her chances and stabbed the Mikaelson in his throat, as the car started skidding, she took control of it and crashed it in a tree in a way that only Klaus would get hurt. As soon as she recovered from the crash (two minutes) she took her knife from Klaus and ran in the opposite direction, taking out her phone and calling the first person whose number she saw.

"I'm in the middle of wood, with a psycho!" She yelled onto the phone while looking behind to see if someone followed her.

"Izzy, I'll track you and be there-"

Before Marcel could complete, Isabelle felt something hit her head and all she knew next was darkness.

"ISABELLE?!?"

AUTHOR'S NOTE

So, yeah, this is a switch in POV's hence two parts with different gifs. I'm pretty sure Isabelle is going to stop taking lifts from strangers from now on.

This is a lesson, never take rides from strangers. Even if they turn out to be your future soulmates, do not do it.

And I changed some stuff, Izzy was given her mother's necklace, not earrings.