𝟶𝟼

· 。゚☆: *.☽
THE HUNTER AND THE HYBRID
»»————- act one. the new girl
CHAPTER SIX ━━ klaus mikaelson and his paranoia

"I'M SUSPICIOUS OF THE WINCHESTER GIRL," KALUS SAID AS HE AND REBEKAH WALKED BACK TO THE MIKAELSON MANSION

"I'M SUSPICIOUS OF THE WINCHESTER GIRL," KALUS SAID AS HE AND REBEKAH WALKED BACK TO THE MIKAELSON MANSION. After Klaus had killed the witch, Kate who was trying to kill Marcel in order to save her boyfriend, Thierry from being punished, the Hybrid had gained Marcel's trust causing the dark-skinned Vampire to promise that he would return Elijah's coffin (where Klaus had put his brother).

The siblings had then decided to head back home and inform Hayley of his return since the Werewolf was quite fond of the Original (something that slightly bothered Klaus, but then again most people preferred Elijah over him).

Since they had time to kill, the two Mikaelson's decided to simply walk back home from the Cemetary instead of vamp-speeding. The weather was quite calm, and Rebekah could definitely use a walk.

"Isabelle?" Rebekah asked, she had gotten quite fond of the brunette after their dinner and could see why the girl caught Elijah's eye, "She's nothing but a doll."

"I tried to compel her, but she resisted," Klaus said.

"You tried to compel her?" The blonde stopped in her tracks, turning around to face her brother who stopped walking as well, "Nik, she has absolutely nothing to do with this! Do not tell me you're doing this to get back at Elijah for no reason-"

"She's Marcel's friend. And from what I hear, many of Marcel's vampires also befriended her," Klaus said, "But the important thing is that she resisted my compulsion. Either she takes vervain or she's another creature trying to gain Elijah's affections for her own profit."

Normally Rebekah would roll her eyes at her brother's paranoia, but if he was telling the truth about Isabelle Winchester not being compelled, there was definitely something up with the girl.

"Sister, did you find anything suspicious about the brother when you danced with him?" Klaus asked. Even if he was Isabelle's brother and not someone else pretending to be family, the Hybrid thought.

"Nothing, he seemed normal," Rebekah said. He was more than normal, he was freaking adorable. The entire time they danced, Sam was babbling the history of New Orleans's Voodoo myths (myths for normal people, not for those witches who practiced the art) after Rebekah brought the subject for no reason. He was a freaking nerd and Rebekah found that adorable, when she was free of Klaus and Elijah, she might get his number from Isabelle and ask him out. But that would never happen since Klaus would never let her be free and happy.

"Well, something is going on with her, sister," Klaus said.

"Oh, so you weren't just staring at her because you found her pretty?" Rebekah inquired. She wasn't an idiot and could see with clear eyes how her brother was looking at the Winchester girl. And she didn't like that. She knew enough of the Salvatore brothers' tales to know how well this could end.

"Rebekah," Klaus warned, "She may be a threat!"

"Or she might be a human girl our brother likes," Rebekah snapped. Elijah had mentioned the 'quirky and beautiful bartender' to her when she asked him who told him about Sabine. The way he spoke about her made it clear that he liked her. Rebekah was even the first person who told him to 'go get his girl' but Klaus being Klaus daggered Elijah and he didn't make it to the date, "Nik, Elijah has been a shoulder for all of us to lean on for centuries. Don't you think it's time he has someone be that shoulder for him?"

"She will break his heart if she's what I think she is," Klaus said. Contrary to popular belief within the supernatural community, Klaus did love his big brother and didn't want to have him heartbroken again. Especially after Katerina and that witch, Celeste (both of which Klaus's fault).

"Fine, then, we stalk her or whatever!" Rebekah said, giving up on the chances that her brother would ever get rid of his paranoia, "But we leave her be if she is what says she is."

"A regular bartender, then," Klaus said, "Oh, how refreshing. Our brother fell for a regular bartender."

"The same bartender you were looking at like a rack of lamb," Rebekah said before walking away.

Klaus shook his head, trying to not think of what Rebekah said to him. Yes, he did fancy Isabelle, she was quite a beauty, but there was a chance she could be the devil in disguise trying to get close to Elijah just to use him and then break his heart for personal gain.

But there was something else, something about the Winchester girl that bothered Klaus. Her fawn eyes and mousy hair were oddly familiar, but Klaus couldn't remember where he had seen them. He was over a thousand years old but he never forgot a face, so it indeed bothered him why he found this girl so familiar yet so distant. 

( AUTHOR'S NOTE! )

This is just a short thing of the Mikaelson
siblings discussing Izzy. It's kinda fun actually,
now we know where Klaus's affections hold.
Actually, we don't.

It's confusing no matter what, but that's what
you get when you sign up for Mikaelson's and
Winchester's.