𝟸𝟹

"KLAUS COMPELLED HIM TO SPY ON ME AND ISABELLE," Marcel explained to the girls. Isabelle felt her anger rise to a whole new level as her obsessions to kill Niklaus Mikaelson intensified. A part of anger was fear of why Klaus was so obsessed with her and she wished him to dead to live peacefully. 

"That's not a good enough reason to skip on tequila and ice cream!" The brunette pouted again.

"Izzy," Marcel gave her the 'tired brother look' she often got from Sam.

"Anyway, is he human?" Izzy asked, referring to Josh.

"Was," Marcel said, "He's a Vampire."

"Seriously?" Isabelle was really annoyed by the fact that non of her friends were human and normal, "Why isn't anyone in this fucking town normal?"

Marcel forcefully made a still-scared Josh sit on one of the chairs, "I can't have him spying around on us, so, I thought, 'I'll just kill Josh'-"

"Marcel, please! It's not my fault!" The vampire begged.

"-then I thought, 'Killing a vampire? That would be breaking my own rule'. Smart thing to do is to flip Josh. That way, he can tell Klaus whatever I want. He could even spy for me and maybe figure out what they want with Izzy. All we gotta do is wipe away that compulsion like you did for Izz here, so, what do you think?"

"I'm game!" Isabelle said, "Also, Marc, we gotta talk about something."

"Sure," Marcel said, "Just, let's deal with this," he pointed at Josh.

"I can make him forget what Klaus told him. But, the more Klaus said, the more it is gonna hurt," Davina explained, "More than Izzy's maybe."

"Ouch," Isabelle winced at the thought, "Good luck, Josh."

"I-I'll do it. Anything. Yes," Josh said, he hesitated for a moment before speaking again, "How much pain are we talking?"

"Good luck, pal," Isabelle said before leaving the room with Marcel so that they could have thier conversation.

"Please bring me Ice Cream, I'm hungry," Davina asked Izzy with puppy eyes.

"Sure, baby witch," Izzy said, "Josh, you want Ice Cream?"

"U-Um, yeah, I like mango," Josh said, still nervous.

"Cool."

"What did you wanna talk about?" Marcel asked her after they left the attic.

"I have a friend who might be able to help us deal with those monsters," Isabelle said.

"By 'those monsters' you mean the Mikaelsons?" Isabelle nodded, "We can't kill them, Izz."

"What? WHY?" Izzy whined.

"Because if Klaus dies, so does his entire Sireline."

"His what?" Izzy asked in confusion.

"Every Original - Klaus, Elijah, Finn, Rebekah, Kol - their lives are connected to everyone Vampire in their line," Marcel explained, "Klaus sired me, I sired Josh. Me, Josh - and at least a hundred more Vampires are part of Klaus's sireline. Sam goes with the others."

"So, only five of seven siblings are Vampires?" Isabelle asked, "What about Freya and Henrik Mikaelson?"

"Freya was the eldest child, she died," Marcel said, "Henrik was the youngest. I know the story. One night Klaus took Henrik to see the Werewolves turn during the full moon, he lived, but Henrik didn't. After losing two children, Mikael was probably done with being mortal so he asked his wife, the Original witch, to turn him and his kids into the Originals. Klaus triggered his curse after he made the first kill-"

"What curse?" Izzy said in confusion. These new things she never knew about the supernatural world really confused her.

"The Werewolf gene or curse. It gets triggered when a wolf kills a human. By accident or deliberately. The latter in Klaus's case."

"Sounds rough," The brunnete felt a pit of guilt in her stomach, thinking about the Werewolf she and Dean killed when she was 15. Maybe that guy was just someone suffering from a accident. 

"It does, and to keep those monsters safe, Esther linked them all to their sired Vampires. So if they die, we die."

"You know, if hunters knew that, you all would be extinct," Isabelle said in a warning tone, "Marc, aren't you afraid I might tell someone about this?"

"I trust you," Marcel said in simple words, "Don't make me regret it."

The duo were disturbed by Josh screaming from inside the attic. Isabelle winced, remembering the immense pain she went went through recently, "We can't kill them, so we need to imprison them."

"I like the way your mind works," Marcel smirked, ignoring Josh's screams, "White-oak daggers can put them in a....call it a coma."

"Where do we get these daggers? I'm gonna take it they're not rare."

"Not even a little," Marcel said remembering the ones he saw Klaus use on Kol when he was a child, "I'm still trying to find some, you see if you can find any with the information your friend has."

"Alright," Izzy nodded, "Can you drop me off home? I need to think of a way to tell Cami why I disappeared for days."

"Good luck with that," Marcel chuckled, "Wait, go take some vervain from Davina and put it in your food and necklace. And carry a wooden stake or whatever hunting weapons you used."

"I carry a knife," Izzy would have taken out her knife from inside her boot as evidence, but Klaus took it from her, "Second thoughts, I carried a knife. Klaus took my favorite knife!"

"I'll get you new one," Marcel promised, "Just stay safe and out of trouble and came here after college everyday. I'll ask my guys to give you a life-"

"I don't need bodyguards, Marcel!" Isabelle snapped, "I can handle myself."

"You literally got out of captivity today," Marcel rolled his eyes, "Izzy, you have a target on your back. We need to know why. Maybe you should go stay with your brother-"

"Ok, no," Izzy cut him off again, "Winchesters don't run from trouble. And I wanna know what protected me from that witch, Sophie Devereaux."

"What does Sophie Devereaux have to do with this?"

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This is going great, sooner or later, Izzy's gonna figure it out. What is 'it' now you might ask? Keep reading fellas, this gonna get crazy soon.