𝟶𝟿

AFTER CONVINCING DAVINA TO GO TALK TO HER BOY, the three girls had gone to go see Tim, but when they reached there, he was gone

AFTER CONVINCING DAVINA TO GO TALK TO HER BOY, the three girls had gone to go see Tim, but when they reached there, he was gone. Which was odd, because two minutes ago, he was right there.

"Well, he couldn't have gone far, he just got off-stage a minute ago!" Camille said as the trio looked around for the musician.

"It doesn't matter, this was a stupid idea anyway," Davina said looking down.

Isabelle suddenly felt herself feeling sympathetic for the girl, remembering Elijah, "No, it wasn't! Davina-"

"Just forget it," Davina said before running off.

"Wait, Davina!" Isabelle called, ready to go after the teen, but Camille stopped her.

"Let's give her a minute to cool off," Cami told her brunette friend, "I'll go find Tim, you finish your shift."

Isabelle nodded and went back to cleaning the counter and waiting for her friends, when she heard the door open, "My shift is over, so ask someone else, pal!"

"I just hoping for a chat, love," A British voice said.

"Klaus," Isabelle sighed, facing the Mikaelson, her first thought was to tell him to leave, but seeing how he had been nice to her (and a little creepy at the party) she decided to remain civil. But even though his actions were odd, Isabelle had to admit she found him very charming.

Klaus was around the age of twenty-three and had cropped blonde hair and the most beautiful cerulean eyes the brunette had ever seen. But something about his eyes always got her, they always seemed so knowing, always hiding. Always mysterious.

"How are you, Isabelle?" Klaus asked with his charming smile. 

"Peachy," the girl said, "What are you doing here, anyway?"

He chuckled at the question and ducked his head before looking back at her with his beautiful ocean blue eyes, "I came here to see you, love."

"Um, can you not call me 'love'?" Isabelle requested, him calling her that just felt different. Different than whenever Rebekah called her that, as a friend. But hearing it from Klaus just felt intimate in a way. It was hard for Izzy to think straight when he called her that.

"I can try," he said with a cheeky smile that perfectly fitted the mysterious vibes he gave off.

"Nevermind," Izzy said, trying not to make contact with his beautiful eyes. The Winchester had absolutely no idea why Elijah's brother had this effect on her, it felt like she had met her before, "What did you want to talk about?"

"I hope you liked the gift," He said leaning against the door.

"Yeah, it was great," Isabelle said, she actually found it very sweet, no boy had ever given her a gift like that (besides her brothers) and she was actually quite flattered, "Thank you."