𝟸𝟿

· 。゚☆: *.☽
THE HUNTER AND THE HYBRID
»»————- act one. the new girl
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE ━━ klaus mikaelson, the genius psycho

"AND THIS IS WHERE KLAUS WILL SPEND THE NEXT FIFTY-TWO YEARS," Marcel said as he led Isabelle into a certain corner of the Garden, a place where Marcel buried Vampires alive as punishment

"AND THIS IS WHERE KLAUS WILL SPEND THE NEXT FIFTY-TWO YEARS," Marcel said as he led Isabelle into a certain corner of the Garden, a place where Marcel buried Vampires alive as punishment. Isabelle was honestly creeped out by the place, but it was for punishing vampires and not humans so she honestly couldn't care any less.

"Seems like a good plan," Isabelle said, "But why fifty-two?"

"One for each year he kept Rebekah daggered in the 1800s," The dark-skinned vampire said casually, "All because she loved me."

"How long have you guys loved each other?" Izzy asked, she was just getting to know the fact that Marcel was around in the 1800s.

"Since the 1800s," He said, "And never in two centuries he let us love each other freely. That's about to change."

"But you're not doing this just for Rebekah, are you?" The brunette inquired. She wasn't as smart as Marcel, but she wasn't dumb either. She could tell he loved Rebekah a lot, but New Orleans was the main motive in all of this.

"She's one of the many reasons," Marcel nodded, "But I do love her."

"I didn't question that," The hunter told him, "So how do we get him here?"

"We have Josh pretending to work for Klaus-"

"And what if he gets caught?" Isabelle couldn't help but voice her fears. Josh was her friend, he had been for months, and even before she realized he was being compelled by Klaus to spy on her. She didn't want him to die under any circumstances. She didn't want anyone she cared about dying or getting hurt because of Klaus Mikaelson.

One of the reasons she was so hell-bent on getting rid of him was due to the stories she heard about those who challenged him. People who lived to do the right thing and didn't care about losing their lives on the line, so Klaus went after the people they cared about. And since the day she came to the Quarter, she had started caring about many people. Cami, Marcel, Davina, Josh, Casey. And then Sam and Dean were also out there, and even if they were hunters (ex-hunter in Sam's case) Klaus was the Original Hybrid and they didn't know about the white-oak daggers or stakes much less own one to use on the Hybrid.

People she cared about would never be safe and she would never live peacefully until Klaus was on her tail for a reason she still hadn't uncovered.

Marcel seemed just as bothered as her by the question, "He'll be fine."

"He better," Isabelle said, "And the same goes for you, Diego and Thierry."

Marcel's face fell down at the mention of Thierry once again and now Isabelle was getting very suspicious. Suspicious enough to not ignore that look, "Where's Thierry, Marcel?"