𝟶𝟻

· 。゚☆: *.☽
THE HUNTER AND THE HYBRID
»»————- act one. the new girl
CHAPTER FIVE ━━ the party

"I'M SO PROUD OF YOU," SAM TOLD HIS SISTER WHILE LOOKING AT THE CERTIFICATE SHE RECEIVED FROM BRANWELL UNIVERSITY

"I'M SO PROUD OF YOU," SAM TOLD HIS SISTER WHILE LOOKING AT THE CERTIFICATE SHE RECEIVED FROM BRANWELL UNIVERSITY. It probably had been the most stressful five months for Isabelle while she gave at least a hundred different tests in a short span of time and now finally she could go to college.

After Isabelle came back after her dinner with Rebekah (which was supposed to be a date with Elijah) she called Sam and let him know that she received her acceptance letter and certificate.

Sam, being Sam, drove for seven hours straight (he borrowed a car from his friend, Tyler) to New Orleans and congratulated her by buying her lunch at Izzy's favorite coffee shop in the Quarter.

The sun was shining brightly with a cool breeze flowing through the air and jazz music playing in the background by a street band. It was the perfect day.

"I'm proud of me too," Isabelle said with a smile.

"You know, Stanford has a medical program-"

"For the final time, I'm not going to Stanford," Isabelle said, she finally had enough of Sam wanting her to go to the same college as him so that he could keep an eye on her, but she loved New Orleans too much too leave now. Camille's uncle had suggested a few Medical colleges in the city and she had applied for all of them and was selected by many, but after a lot of thinking, she went with Branwell.

"Fine," Sam sighed, finally accepting defeat.

"So, big brother, how long will you stay here?"

"I'll go back tomorrow," Sam said, "You got any plans?"

"There's a party today," Isabelle said, remembering the invitation Rebekah Mikaelson gave her. It clearly said she could bring a plus one and she was actually pretty excited, hoping to see Elijah, "Will you my plus one?"

"Since when do you go to parties?" Sam inquired with a quizzical look, Isabelle never went to parties, and that was the truth. Dean had to force her and Sam to go to any parties he got chicks to invite him to and there she ended up either sitting awkwardly or comforting a random boy or girl who had been blown off by their date.

"Look, Sammy, Cami will be there, but you're already here, so you're coming with me, Mister."

"Fine," Sam groaned, "Is this like a formal party or....?"

"It's a formal party." Isabelle confirmed, "You got one of your fake FBI suits?"

"Yeah."

"Awesome."

-

"When did you buy that?" Sam asked Isabelle, referring to the silver dress she wore. He was the hundred percent sure he didn't give her that and the girl never bought anything for herself.