Author's Note

I don't know when my inspiration for this book will return from war but just in case it doesn't, I'll write down the whole plot (even though I already wrote down the whole plot when I started writing this book and at least changed it 19 times):

1. After the Harvest, Isabelle is depressed but fear not, Sammy has movie nights and all that big brother bullshit.

2. There's this whole thing where she gets access to Klaus's mind and see's memories and realises that Klaus isn't a monster, he's just someone who was made into what he is and believes that he can be good deep down.

3. Isabelle Winchester is the human form of Isabelle of Bethlehem, or also known as the Gift of God. She has chosen to take form as a human multiple times until she fell in love with Niklaus Mikaelson in one such form causing Micheal to kill her for selfish purposes.

4. (Also, for people wondering what went down between Elijah and Henry Winchester: Elijah fell in love with Henry when Henry was trying to hunt the Original family and Elijah then erased his memory of him for angsty purposes and to keep him safe from Klaus).

5. Isabelle (Winchester; who has no memories of Isabelle of Bethlehem) falls in love Klaus Mikaelson again, although trying not to. (Of course, that went very well).

6. They are a couple in season 2 and Klaus didn't try to kill Josh at the end of Season 1 which had started Davina's rivalry with him because Izzy intervened and Klaus was less of a bastard. So, Davina's on Klaus's side, but Kol comes in too.

7. Davina still falls in love with Kol but he gets her help to create a weapon to kill Klaus (she doesn't know it's to dagger/kill Klaus) and she's pissed when she finds out (not the killing Klaus part; she can't come to give a fuck about that bastard as long as him being alive keeps Marcel and Josh alive and Izzy happy) because he didn't tell her but they eventually make up.

8. Anyway season 2 is a mess that's not well written.

9. The angel gang are there to protect Izzy, Gabriel being Gabriel runs away.

10. Camael dies.

11. Just after Klaus is captured by Marcel in season 3, he asks Izzy to marry her. And guess what? Izzybear is pregnant.

12. Izzybear finishes last two years in Med School while raising a toddler and trying to find ways to save the Mikaelsons.

13. Izzy and Hayley split for safety reasons and Izzy takes her kid, Faith Alexandria Mikaelson — legal name: Faith Winchester with no middle name.

14. Izzy starts residency away from New Orleans but she lost contact with Sam long ago.

15. Also, SPN season 1 starts by the time Faith is 3. Dean shows up at her house (the house is safe from Witches, Vampes, Marcels and Co. but Dean's Dean) and he's shooketh that Izzy has a kid. He's sort of an asshole so Izzy stays for the Pilot hunt and then leaves because "Me and my daughter aren't one of you".

16. Anyway, everything goes as planned. Faith is five when she meets her sister again. And her father's family.

17. Izzy's Dr. Winchester by the time Klaus is back. He is too damn happy to know that he has not one, but two kids. Who he loves. Like a lot.

18. Hope loves her sister too, even though she hasn't seen her for legit years.

19. Hollow didn't possess Faith for obvious reasons.

20. But Lucifer's trying to get to her because she's the daughter of Isabelle of Bethlehem and Original Hybrid. And she's werewolf, vampire and not-witch. Her witch part is replaced with angel.