𝟹𝟺

· 。゚☆: *.☽
THE HUNTER AND THE HYBRID
»»————- act one. the new girl
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR ━━ klaus, you son of bitch

ISABELLE DIDN'T BELIEVE KLAUS ON HIS PROMISE that he would stop compelling Cami to be his personal therapist and make her think she's going insane, so that meant she would need to call in the big guns: a super witch who was willing to help because...

ISABELLE DIDN'T BELIEVE KLAUS ON HIS PROMISE that he would stop compelling Cami to be his personal therapist and make her think she's going insane, so that meant she would need to call in the big guns: a super witch who was willing to help because she cared for Izzy and Cami both.

Davina had been furious about many things when she learned that Klaus was making Cami believe her sanity was as good as nothing and agreed to help immediately. Both girls knew bringing Cami to St. Anne's would be easy, but dangerous and taking Davina outside before the Harvest season ended would probably not be a good idea. Nevertheless, the witch and the hunter snuck out and showed up at Camille and Isabelle's shared apartment where Cami was packing to leave the city and refused to tell Izzy when, as well as telling the Winchester girl she should do the same and didn't even recognize who Davina was, a decision which was made for her obviously by Klaus which seemed to piss Izzy off even more because now he was just stealing her best friend's free will.

After a few painful attempts, Davina found a way to break past Klaus's compulsion on the human and the girls decided it was safer for Davina to leave the city for her own safety. Izzy wanted to help her out and go with her, but both Davina and Cami immediately vetoed the suggestion knowing much it meant for Izzy to stay in New Orleans and finish her studies, Cami decided to accompany Davina instead along with Josh. It seemed like a good plan at the time, one that they thought would be good but apparently it was not.

Long story short, Klaus is a dick who kidnapped Davina's friend/lover, Tim urging her to come out of hiding and fight his double-lying ass. Marcel turned out to be Team Klaus, which meant Isabelle lost all respect she had for him and now she decided to listen to Rebekah's advice "us girls gotta stick together" and it seemed like the two were no on the same team which was Anti-Klaus (and maybe Marcel, too, apparently).

Right now, they were in Marcel's creepy vampire prison, the Garden where Davina had been poisoned because of a bottle Klaus compelled Tim to give the Harvest girl.

"Davina!" Isabelle ran to catch the Harvest Witch who fell on the floor coughing as Tim had as soon as she drank the poisoned water. She was smart enough to know what could have happened, "What the hell did Klaus do?! I'm gonna kill him!"

Davina's skin started turning sickly green, along with Tim's. They both remained unconscious after they stopped coughing, their breathing turned shallow and their heartbeat slowed down every passing second.

"She will be fine," Rebekah said before taking a bite off her wrist and then put it against Davina's mouth, letting a few drops of her blood fall in. She didn't wake up.

"Call your brother now!" Isabelle snapped at Rebekah, trying not to let tears lose. She could feel the entire world spinning like the girl who she saw a younger sister stood at death's doors.