𝟷𝟼

ISABELLE WAS ABLE TO GET UP WITH HELP FROM HAYLEY AND FINALLY GIVEN UP TRYING TO THINK OF AN ESCAPE PLAN SINCE SHE WAS CLEARLY COMPELLED

ISABELLE WAS ABLE TO GET UP WITH HELP FROM HAYLEY AND FINALLY GIVEN UP TRYING TO THINK OF AN ESCAPE PLAN SINCE SHE WAS CLEARLY COMPELLED. She didn't have any idea how compulsion worked, but it was something she had never heard of. Apparently, the world is crazier than she was told by her father and other hunters.

At first, she was worried that Hayley might present her with a heart for breakfast, but was surprised when she found the pregnant Werewolf pouring milk in a bowl, "Do you want cereal or pancakes?"

"I'll do cereal," Izzy said, she looked around, expecting one of the Vampires to come and ambush her.

"Look, if you're scared, don't be," Hayley assured her, "We just need you here to figure out what saved you."

"And what are you gonna do then?" Izzy inquired.

"If it's a threat to my baby, then...."

"Got it," Isabelle nodded and sighed. All she had wanted was a life away from hunting, something normal, but now she was in a house full of monsters, eating breakfast with a pregnant Werewolf.

"Here," Hayley passes her the bowl with a spoon thrown in.

"Thanks," Izzy took, taking a whiff of it to make sure it was regular cereal.

"It's vegetarian," Hayley assured the hunter, who nodded before taking a bite.

While the Werewolf and Hunter were bonding well, Elijah was speaking to Sophie Daveruax about Izzy's new guardian and showcasing how furious he was with her for almost killing the hunter.

"Poetry about poisoned apples from dead trees. Looks like someone's worried about impending daddy-hood," Isabelle heard Rebekah's voice from the living room, alarming her and almost making her drop her bowl.

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it," Hayley smiled supportively before eating a mouthful.

"Nonsense. Elijah's back. In his presence, all problems turn to pixie-dust and float away!" Klaus said while the girls were talking among themselves.

"Strange, I don't recall any pixie-dust from the darkness of the coffin I was recently forced to endure," Elijah said in a bored tone.

"Coffin?" Izzy asked.

"Long story," Hayley shrugged.

"What are you doing with Mother's spellbook?"

"Well, in exchange for my freedom, I promised the witch Davina that I would share a few pages from Mother's grimoire. To help her learn to control her magic. I thought we'd begin with a little unlinking spell."

"Wait, is he talking about Davina Claire?" Izzy asked the Werewolf, "She's a witch?!?"

"Yeah."

"Wait, you want to use her to unlink Hayley from Sophie Deveraux?" Rebekah asked in a stunned tone.

"Not only did Sophie bring us here under false pretenses, but she also tried to kill Isabelle. She doesn't just want us to take down Marcel and his minions, she wants to take Davina back. So, she yolked her own cause to ours with magic, threats, and half-truths. Well, no more. As of now, our deal with Sophie Deveraux is null and void."

Isabelle was honestly surprised that she was one of Elijah's reasons for not trusting the witch, it was a little touching, but enough for Izzy to trust her captors. Her mind still thought of ways she'd make all of them (minus Hayley) pay once she was out of that hell hole.

"Niklaus, I need you to come with me," Elijah continued, "I need five minutes alone with Davina. You need to make certain that I am not interrupted. You stay here and watch Hayley and Isabelle."

"How did I get elected super-nanny?" Rebekah asked in an offended tone, which made Isabelle offended because there was no way in hell she was being watched by a back-stabbing Vampire.

"More importantly, who put him in charge?" Klaus asked.

The brother came out of the living room and stopped before living after they saw Isabelle talking to Hayley, "Isabelle?"

"Hi-ya," Izzy said in a casual tone while eating her cereal.

Klaus and Elijah were surprised how they didn't hear her wake up or talk to Hayley all morning, but seeing that the girl had some protector, they decided to not get into it until they spoke to Davina Claire about this.

"I see you and Hayley have gotten well acquaintance," Klaus said with an amused look, thinking of how ironic it was that a Werewolf and Hunter were having breakfast together.

"Well, seeing whatever compulsion mumbo-jumbo you did is making not being able to even think of an escape plan, I'm fraternizing with the enemy until I can have my freedom back," Izzy glared at them, which caused Hayley to gain more respect by seeing how tough the girl was.

Klaus was honestly impressed by her boldness and added it to the list of things he found fascinating about Isabelle Winchester, "Fratanize all you want, love, you're not leaving any time soon."

"What my bother means," Elijah said while throwing a quick glare at the Hybrid, "We appreciate that you're cooperating with us."

"Yeah, I'll let you know I don't appreciate being kidnapped," Izzy glared. Making Hayley chuckle a little, like this girl a bit more.

"Understood, let's go, Elijah, we need a witch," Klaus said turning to his brother who shared a look with Hayley before leaving. Honestly, Isabelle could see more chemistry between Hayley and Elijah than between her and him over one silent conversation.

"Oh, goody you're awake," Rebekah smiled at the brunette as her brothers left.

Izzy greeted the blonde with a cold glare as she kept her bowl in the sink and left.

"Wow, rude," Hayley laughed a bit, amused that someone had the nerves to be rude to three Original's in one day (besides her, of course, but she was a wolf and Isabelle was a hunter_.

Rebekah sighed, "Well, another friendship destroyed thanks to my brother."

And another reason to envy Hayley Marshall, The blonde thought, She got my friend too.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Poor Bex, she just wanted a real friend for once. Don't worry, Bekah, it'll happen soon. Ok, so I was supposed to post Marcel's reaction, but it made more sense if I posted that next. Just so you know, Bekah knew Izzy for like a month (and a few weeks) so they're good friends, also Cami's reaction will be more priceless.