𝟸𝟼

KLAUS MIKAELSON KNEW FOR SURE THAT ISABELLE WASN'T JUST ANY HUNTER. Sure, the name Winchester was particularly famous among hunters but they seemed to have stopped hunting after the death of Henry Winchester, who was quite a good friend of Elijah.

It was quite a long story Niklaus didn't like recounting it. 

And he knew for sure that was not how he knew Isabelle.

Klaus had this familiar feeling whenever he spoke to the former hunter. It was like he had known her a long time ago. But he just couldn't put his finger on it.

He searched his thought for a thousand years but found nothing so he did so while doing what helped him focus. Painting.

Picking his brush, he dipped it in the color of Caribbean blue and started, changing colors and mixing them to make his own. But his mind wasn't on what he was painting for today, it was on Isabelle. He knew for certain there was something about her that.....he just couldn't remember what is was. An odd feeling that something was out of place.

And Niklaus didn't like the feeling. He liked knowing everything so that he could use it to his advantage, and at many times for his family's advantage.

"Brother, you seem quite troubled," Elijah said walking into the room and standing against the door frame, away from his young brother who stood behind the canvas.

Niklaus didn't answer, simply continued thinking.

"It can't be due to the certain father-hood you are about to face, is it?"

Elijah wasn't all wrong. Klaus was indeed worried about turning like his own father, his step-father actually. He would never dare admit to anyone though. He never did. 

"Or is it about the beautiful Caroline Forbes?"

Close enough.

"Not exactly," Klaus said, a smirk on his face, "You need to worry, brother."

"Niklaus, when it comes to you thinking, I have every reason to be worried."

The Hybrid chuckled, "Well, there isn't anything to worry about besides taking our home back from Marcel."

When he kept his brush down in the jar, he noticed that he wasn't painting a landscape as he always did. It was the image of a girl with mouse color hair, bronze skin, and shining blue eyes. Her pink lips held a smile and a crown of white roses on her head. 

Everything but the shining blue eyes resembled Isabelle. 

Klaus stared at the piece for art for another second, not being able to decide where he had the idea of the image. He just didn't know.

"Niklaus?" Elijah questioned, noticing how his brother was just staring at the painting which he couldn't see.

This seemed to have snapped Klaus back to reality as he looked back to his brother. Now, he needed answers.

"I have to go visit a certain witch if you will excuse me, brother," Klaus said before walking past Elijah who stared at the Hybrid's retreating figure. Once he had left, the Original walked to the place where Klaus stood finishing his painting and saw the art.  

He sighed, knowing what happened to anyone who Klaus had been obsessed enough to make a painting of. And knowing that Marcel and Davina were friends with her, it would never end well.

-

Niklaus was walking past Rousseaus's, looking for a certain Laurent Witch when he heard her in an alleyway. And who would she be speaking to? Isabelle.

When Klaus reached there, hoping to hear the two more clearly, he saw Sabine with her arms linked to Isabelle's, the latter of the two not looking happy about the situation.

"Are we done?" Isabelle asked the witch while looking annoyed. Sabine gave the Winchester a response by opening her eyes to reveal white pupils, "Okay, I regret this."

Klaus watched with attention as Sabine recited an incantation before backing away from Isabelle with a fearful look on her face, "Sabine?" Isabelle asked.

"It's you!" The Laurent witch backed away from the Winchester.

"Mind being a little less ambiguous?" Isabelle told her, "What did you see?"

"You're Evangeline!" Sabine shrieked.

The Winchester girl blinked in confusion, "Evan what?"

But Sabine didn't answer, instead, she bolted out of the alleyway, not even noticing Klaus as she walked past him, leaving Isabelle in there all alone. Or at least she thought she was alone, not knowing that the Original Hybrid was watching her like a stalker.

"Bitch!" The Winchester girl swore looking annoyed, and more confused than ever. And she wasn't the only one who wanted answers. 

What makes you so special, Isabelle Winchester? Klaus thought. He wanted to know more than ever now.

( AUTHOR'S NOTE )

So, this has been really tough for me
with the writer's block, but I think I'm 
back for good now with all this
inspiration flooding back in all
at once I'm super happy with this chapter
even if not with the last one.

Also, I made another book in
the same universe as Isabelle and Klaus's
it's about Sam and Rebekah
and it's called DEAR REBEKAH

Check it out if you want even though
it's not anything related to the plot of this book
and I won't start writing it until I have
finished a few more chapter of this book.