ten.

DOUBLE UPDATE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND APPRECIATE ALL THE SUPPORT I'VE BEEN GETTING.

tw-sexual assault

fuck i regret this

fuck i regret this.

Cara and i walked to the club, stayed together and had drinks and danced but then some dude arrived and now i have no idea where Cara is.

'i promise i wont leave you'  liar.

i didn't want to come in the first place and now.. i'm sat at the bar alone.

i'm never going clubbing again.

i glance at my phone and wish billie was awake. i miss her.

billie

hey
how's it going?

no reply

of course

i've already drank too much, i'm uncomfortable and feel exposed and i'm going.

i get up from the bar and make my way to the door, and get stopped by hands around my waist.

"how you doing"

oh my god

i'm frozen in place when the guy moves his hands from my waist, up to my chest. i can't even stop him.

"how about you come back to mine and we have some fun huh?"

he's whispering in my ear and touching my skin. his hands are all over my body. I can feel his stubbly chin grazing on my shoulder and it gives me goosebumps and not the good kind.

"i heard big girls are good a sucking dick"

his tongue darts and touches my ear lobe and i want to scream. my eyes are darting around everyone in the crowd but the lights and flashing and it's dark and i feel like i'm alone. why can no-one see me?

i can't breathe

I CANT BREATHE

i try to scream 'get off me' but it probably comes out as a whisper.

his hand tries to reach into my top and he's kissing my neck and i snap. I elbow him in the ribs, push his hands off me and i bolt for the door not turning back.

i don't want to know what he looks like.

his hands were everywhere.