sixteen

the time has come

the time has come. buckle up bitches 😁

I thought JFK airport was bad but it was nothing compared to LAX. I'm walking through the crowds, alongside Lisa with so many fucking suitcases, just in case we go anywhere or straight on tour without leaving LA beforehand.

stressed was an understatement.

our plan was to get to the air bnb, meet with Maggie while billie was at her show with everyone else and go backstage, ready to surprise Billie after her show.

we'd FaceTimed last night but was still so fucking scared to meet her in person.

the day after Billie had found out my identity, I told Lisa about everything and she was happy Billie had found out so I didn't freak out too much coming to meet her.

i'm still feel like I'm about to shit myself but yeah Lisa,

so much better now she knows who I am.

"what's up?" I look over to Lisa who was ordering some coffee from Starbucks and I shrugged. "I'm just stressed"

"once you meet her it's gonna be a lot easier, we can just get tonight over and done with"

"I know, I'm gonna be spending so much time with her, I'm just scared"

the barista calls our names so we walk over to pick up our coffee and wheel out baggage trolley towards the entrance. "I've rented a car while we're here so we don't have to take Ubers everywhere and don't forget I'll be taking you everywhere no matter what i'm doing"

"I know, do we have to pick up the car?"

"we're gonna get to the house and then I'll ring them"

"are we taking an Uber?"

"no, mike has arranged us a car"

"awh so nice of your boyfriend to do so"

"shut up" Lisa rolled her eyes and scanned the men stood with signs and I spotted her name. "there" I pointed and we both walked over to the man who smiled at us "Miss Ambers and Miss Winters?"

"yes, that's us" Lisa smiles, reaching her hand out to shake his.

"follow me, the car is out front, my name is Pete by the way" Pete smiles and takes the handles of the trolleys, pushing the both of them in front of him.

we follow him to the car and he puts out suitcases in the back of she SUV while we climb into the back. it's so good to get out of the crowds of people and into the car. I pull my phone out and realise I've had multiple missed texts from different people and a missed call from billie.

billie

angel
baby
where are you
I miss you
why aren't you replying
i'm so bored
i'm dying
help me 😩
I need help
angellll
🥺