thirty eight

PUBIC HAIR IS PERFECTLY NORMAL!! YOU DONT HAVE TO SHAVE TO GET YOUR DICK SUCKED LMAOOOO... anyways-

when i blink my eyes open i can hear voices in the kitchen, but i can't make out who it is. i rub my eyes and grab my glasses, sitting up.

fuck.

i clutch my stomach and realise i must've started my period. i pull my covers back and there's blood all over my legs and bedding.

my day couldn't get any better.

i grab my phone and call billie, and she answers straight away. "hi baby, are you okay? you haven't been answering my texts"

"are you coming over? i need some tampons"

"of course baby, are you in bed?"

"yeah i had a nap and now my bed is covered in blood"

"stay there love, i'll be as quick as i can"

"thank you"

cara

do you have any tampons?

no i'm on birth control
i don't need them anymore
why?

cause i just woke up and
there's blood all over my bed lol

lemme see if i have something
 hold up

thank you so much

she comes in quickly afterwards, holding out a pad. "this is all i got, sorry girl"

"it's okay, billie is coming over"

"is she? oh good"

"i'll talk to you properly in a minute, i need to shower and change my sheets"

"of course, do you need some advil?"

"please"

she leaves the room and i rush straight into the bathroom, stripping out of my dress. as soon as i'm showered i need to get some stain remover on my bedding so it doesn't stain.

i hate being a woman.

bambi

ok i'm at the store
what do you need?

tampons and some chocolate
would be good pls

what size pussy you got?

billie 😭

SORRY IVE ALWAYS WANTED
TO SAY THAT

super plus please
hurry

i'm coming I'm coming

i wash the blood from off my legs, trying to hurry up in the shower so i can get my sheets changed.

i step out of the shower and put my underwear on straight away, knowing if i don't i'll have to shower again.

i pull a robe on and step into my shower, seeing my bed stripped and there's a glass of water and some tablets on my dresser.

oh cara i love you.

i throw on a hoodie and sweatpants, brushing through my hair and throwing it into a bun.