fifty four

I know I my updates aren't always consistent but I try and write as much as I can (I've been working on new books too) but it's an escape for me. thank you for everyone who's still here and put up with my bullshit. appreciate yall sm. 

billie's pov

billie's pov

twelve hours.

it's been twelve hours since my angel went missing.

I was pacing around my apartment, anxious for angel to call me and let me know what Cara had said but instead I got a phone call from mike.

mike didn't say much, apart from the fact the police was involved, it was bigger than what they thought and gabby had left.

because of me.

because of some stupid fucking text messages between Lisa and i.

I wanted angel to join me on tour, more than anything.

I'd spoken to Lisa about Gabby because she's not eating much again, she's not talking about her feelings and thoughts and I was worried. so was Lisa.

she mentioned a treatment programme and I knew Gabby wouldn't go into a hospital but Lisa explained there was some outpatient treatment and therapies, specifically ones for people with her issues.

I spoke to finneas because I needed his input and he'd said I needed to talk with gabby, because she's been upset the last time I spoke to Lisa about it.

I'd spoken to Lisa via text, saying I would talk to gabby when the time was right and Lisa had mentioned her team had organised a book signing tour once her book was published.

I still hadn't even seen or read her new book.

whatever cara or Leon had said to gabby must've sounded worse than the messages are, because she's turned her location off, shut her phone off and isn't answering anyone.

I'd tired to call her, text her, dm her on everything and even fucking email her.

nothing.

it was three in the morning and I was so worried about her, I couldn't sleep.

I couldn't even text Lisa because she was getting a new phone tomorrow and they were sorting out the details of her iCloud because of everything that happened with Leon.

harry had tried to call me but I hadn't answered because I didn't want to answer, all I care about is Gabrielle right now.

my phone pinged and I picked it up, my heart rate picking up when I saw it was gabby.

my sunshine <3

I safe
okay
no wory

huh?

I rang her and she picked up after two rings. "where are you?" I rush out and I can hear some rustling in the background.

"uh hotel" she slurs, clearly drunk.

"which hotel my love? can you tell me the room number?" I grab my apartment keys and slide on my shoes, grabbing a hoodie on my way out.

"442, the one my dad was in"

"are you in your room? I'm coming over okay?"

"no I'm breaking up with you Bilie, you hurt my feelings"

she hangs up and I stare at my phone screen.

what?

i don't have time to wake anyone up to take me so i call an uber, praying i don't get murdered.

i cover my hair with a hoodie and glance down to my all black outfit before walking down the stairs and waiting for the car to pull up outside.

the traffic is super bad and the driver is an old ass man trying to talk to me and i keep the conversation friendly so he doesn't drive into an alley and drug me.

i really need to stop watching tv shows where bitches get kidnapped and killed.

"thanks" i slide out of the uber and rush through the doors, to the reception desk where there's a young dude sitting at the computer.

"hi can you confirm Gabrielle Winters is in room 442 please?"

"wait, you're billie eilish"

"is she or not?"

"let me check" he turns to his computer and types away "i'm not supposed to tell you but yes"

"great, thanks"

before he can reply i run down to the elevator and slide in, anxious waiting for it to climb closer to her.

i hope she's okay

mike

i'm at blank hotel right now
gabby is here
please let lisa know she's safe
i'm with her

i knock on the door and get no reply so i knock harder, hoping she's awake.

the door opens and gabby is stood there, tear stained cheeks, leaning against the wall.

i push my way inside and wrap my arms around her, holding her tight.

i was so worried.

"you're safe" i whisper pulling away to look at her. "where have you been?"

"drinking" she shrugs, not making eye contact with me.

"let's get some sleep okay? we can talk in the morning"

"i don't want you here billie, you really hurt me"

"i know i hurt you love but we need to talk tomorrow, i'll sleep on the floor if you want"

gabby says nothing more, walking towards the bed and climbing in, still fully dressed.

i open the closet and find an extra blanket and pillow, sitting on the couch at the other side of the room.

gabby turns the lights off and shuffles into bed and i slide my shoes off, texting finneas before shutting my phone off.

finneas

i'm at blank hotel with gabby
she's safe and okay
i'll call you tomorrow

"you really hurt me billie" gabby whispers into the silence.

"i thought we were soulmates and i can't even trust you"

i don't say anything, biting my lip to stop me crying.

"i can't trust anyone anymore"

she doesn't say anything else and i stare at the wall and let the tears fall freely down my cheeks.

it's all my fault.

i need to fix this.