twenty one.

i'm sorry they're so chaotic i don't really know where i'm going with this lol... just go with it 

ALSO HARRY AND BILLIE AT THE GRAMMYS???? MY LIFE IS COMPLETE LOOK 🥺

billies pov

i postponed angels birthday 'celebrations' until i got everything i had planned sorted.

i had a plan for her present, had to get her fathers number from Lisa, speak to lisa and get my team involved in her present.

it was something on her bucket list and took too much research, a lot of conversations with people overseas, probably too much money for what it is, but the sentimental value I know it has, made it worth it.

I just really hope she likes it.

I was driving to the first location, with her blindfold in the passenger seat so she couldn't see where we were going and I know she was anxious.

I glanced over to her and she was fiddling with the strap of her bag on her lap, sitting in her cute little sundress.

she walked out of the house and if I was stood up, I would've fallen to the floor.

she looks so fucking beautiful.

my plan was to take her to get our nails done, because she's mentioned getting them done for a while and Tammy, my nail tech, has an availability this afternoon so of course I booked it.

I wanted everything today to be a surprise and I hoped it was enough to make her birthday the best she's ever had.

I had someone on my team who was originally from the uk so he was at the third location, preparing a British roast dinner and I spoke to her dad and asked what she liked.

I know food is a touch subject for her so I didn't wanna being food up today, I just hope she ate this morning.

"how you feeling?" I glance over to angel and she's biting her lip with nerves.