eleven.

I hadn't slept a wink

I couldn't tell you how long I was in the shower for but my skin was red raw and I don't think i've ever cried so much in my life.

everything over the past few weeks had come crashing down and I was so overwhelmed. moving out to a new country where I had no family and had to meet people i'd never met in person before, working with Billie and Finneas while trying to hide my identity, pretending I had a girlfriend to my best friend who didn't even know who I really was, finding out Harry was gay and having to keep that a secret, being sexually assaulted, Finneas finding out who I am not forgetting almost being outed by Billie.

its like I hadn't had time to process everything and when I stepped into the shower, everything came crashing down on me.

I probably need to talk to Lisa about getting a therapist because I was gonna lose my mind if anything more happened.

I was sat drinking coffee in sweats and a hoodie when Cara walked in the door. I didn't know what time it was.

"oh my god" Cara kicked off her heels and I realised she was wearing some guys sweatshirt over her dress. she had no makeup on and her hair was thrown up in a bun.

she's had a fun night that's for sure.

can't relate.

"good night?" I asked her with a small voice, not knowing how raspy my voice was from crying so much.

"oh god how I have missed dick, he's literally a god" she pours herself a coffee and joins me. "did you have a good night? i'm sorry I left without telling you first"

"it's okay, I made it home"

let's leave out everything that happened last night, I don't want to talk about it.

I know my face is puffy and swollen but she obviously hasn't noticed.

"where's Billie?"

"oh Finneas came and picked her up, not after I came back to her in my shirt after she tried to take a shower and forgot to take her clothes off"

"oh my god we shouldn't have left her alone" she laughed.

I shouldn't have left at all.

"it's okay nobody died and she didn't burn the apartment down although she did eat your takis"

"fucking bitch" she mutters walking into the kitchen to grab some food.

"do you want anything? you look tired"

"i'm just hungover don't worry"

liar.

you don't want her sympathy. 

she doesn't need to feel bad. 

my phone starts ringing and I glance down to see Finneas calling.