fifty seven

I'm curious; what's your favourite moment in this book?

"I wish I didn't have to leave" billie whimpers into my chest.

"it'll go by so fast princess I promise"

"I don't wanna leave you" billie lifts her head off my chest and looks up at me, her bottom lip out and tear in her eyes. "don't cry baby, you're gonna have so much fun and drew is coming in a few weeks to keep you company and I'll be calling you a hundred times a day"

"you better" billie pouts "I wanna FaceTime all the fucking time, even when I'm on the toilet or sleeping"

"okay maybe not all the time but we're gonna FaceTime a lot and I'll text you and send you photos"

"I better get some soapy tit pics" billie smirks, lifting her hands up to wipe her eyes.

"you're so horny all the time" I roll my eyes with a grin. "baby look at you!" billie raises her voice a little  "you're so fucking hot" she grins

"I might send you soapy titty pics, you'll have to be good girl though, alright?"

"I'm always a good girl, you know this"

"you definitely were last night" I smirk, leaning down to kiss her lips softly.

billie blushes and buries her head into my chest, rocking us from side to side.

she was about to leave for LA, tour starting up again tomorrow and for the first time since we've been together, I'm not joining her.

she didn't take the news very well but I've spoken to mike about surprising her one day and coming for a while.

we're gonna make this work.

"I spoke to harry last night" billie murmurs into my chest "we've broken up"

"oh?"

"yeah we're not gonna make like a statement but I'll probably sneak in an interview that we're no longer together or something, we've agreed that it was a mutual agreement but we'll still be best friends"

"I'm happy for you my love" I kiss her the top of her head and she hums into my chest.

"I promise imma tell finny about us"

"theres no rush baby, do it whenever you're ready, okay?"

billie looks up at me and nods "don't have too much fun without me, okay?"

"I'll try" I roll my eyes "you better have fun to loser, got it? hug your babies and sing your heart out but if you sprain your ankle, you'll be in trouble"

"I could go on bed rest and have my sexy girlfriend nurse me back to health" billie smirks and I laugh "oh want your girlfriend to wear a nurses outfit too?"

her eyes light up and I grin at her cuteness.

"not happening so don't even think about it"

"so mean to me" billie grumbles, reaching up on her tip-toes to kiss me. I move my hands from behind her head to hold her face to kiss her again, deeper this time.

billie moans into the kiss, wrapping her arms around my neck and I reach to pick her up, her legs wrapping around my waist.

she tastes so good.

"billie are you ready to-oh fuck" our lips pull apart and we look to the doorway, where Claudia is.

"we need to go, so uh finish whatever yall are doing" she leaves the room and billie and I look at each other, blushing.