seventy

GIMME YOUR PREDICTIONS ON WHAT BILLIE IS GONNA WEAR TONIGHT?!?! (i'm thinking because of the atrocious outfit at the vma's i'm thinking either a bold colour or black/brown and hopefully a dress???? maybe like a suit style piece (like she normally wears but more fitted?)

i just wanna see some boobs man

anyways-

buckle up gays, girls and my non binary bitches, the show is about to begin.

"I never wanna leave" billie says from beside me while we're sunbathing by the pool in our private villa

"I don't wanna leave either"

we'd been here, in kauai, the past eight days and it's been the best eight days of my entire life.

most of the time we've stayed in our villa, eaten the most amazing foods and have either been in the pool, laid on the sun loungers or having sex on every surface in the place.

the rest of the time we've been exploring this beautiful island, doing incredible shit like scuba diving or zip lining.

it's been incredible to have time to rest away from everyone and everything.

both of us have barely been on ur phones unless it's to reply to close friends and family or to take photos.

Lisa has been sending me updates on herself and the occasional picture of her bump which seems to be growing more and more everyday.

bean is gonna be so big.

I twirl my necklace around in my fingers, the very same one billie got me for our anniversary.

we've designed a necklace to be realised when billie's album comes out in the next few months and she got a custom diamond version made just for me.

I love it.

it's a silhouette of billie's body with angel wings.

it's so special to me and I can't wait for all of our fans to get their hands on the collaborative merch coming up.

I'm scared to see peoples reactions to me joining on the writing of happier than ever but it's honestly been a life changing process which I'm so grateful for.

although writing music wasn't what I thought I'd ever end up doing, it's something I enjoy, especially with billie and I've had a lot of other artists reach out to me.

it's an amazing opportunity I'm going to look forward to in the future, but for now, I only plan on writing with my girlfriend.

or finneas of course, even though neither of them really need my help.

I'm so lucky to be able to take a break and are able to look after bean when they come. I know billie still has a lot of work coming up when we get back, but most of it is still in LA so I'll be able to come.