sixty three*

early update because i love you all more than vegan chicken nuggies

Gabrielles pov

so we're drunk.

we'd been sight seeing all day, both in and out of the car and we decided to end the night, walking together on the beach with finneas and claudia.

paps had been following us all day and although I thought it was safe to keep a safe distance from billie but she was always touching me.

I guarantee theres photos of us holding hands, hugging or walking beside each other, touching one another.

the drunker billie got, the more touchy she got so we tried to stay away from the public and away from the paparazzi.

other than the paps, I've had a really good time and it feels so good to be able to talk about us with finneas and claudia.

"it's cold, can I have my hoodie please?"

billie grabs the hoodie, handing me the black one and I slide it on, keeping the hood up.

the driver pulls up to a deserted part of the beach and we slide out, glancing around to make sure no-one was around.

"do you want something to eat?" claudia asks us, climbing out of the car. "I'm hungry"

"no I'm okay"

billie and I stay cuddled together in the car while they go and get food, billie sitting on my lap.

"I'm horny" billie mutters in my ear, dropping her voice lower, sending shivers down my body.

she's definitely drunker than me.

"baby we're in a car, can you wait until we get back to the hotel?"

"come on" billie whines, kissing my neck "we'll be quick"

my phone pings and a fumble around to pull it out of my pocket to see who it is.

"who is it?"

"Louis"

bubba

BITCH

WHAT

Why didn't you tell me how
amazing it is to top??

OMG DID YOU TOP HARRY??

YES
LAST NIGHT
LOUIS AIN'T NO
BOTTOM NO MORE

LMAO I thought you
liked being a bottom

I do but I'm definitely
gonna be topping more

happy for you lol

What are you doing?

in the back of a car while billie
is trying to undo my jeans LOL

Girl stop texting me
Get some head

we're with finny and claudia
I aint getting no head until
we get to the hotel

LMAO have fun

oh I will ;)

"I wish we could have sex on the beach" billie murmurs when I lock my phone, throwing it onto the seat beside me.

"you both know the paps would be on that shit real quick and I don't want sand in my ass cheeks"

"times like this I wish I wasn't famous" billie sighs dramatically and looks up at me pouting.