eighteen

I keep forcing out chapters and hating them but I just don't want people to forget my book exists

I keep forcing out chapters and hating them but I just don't want people to forget my book exists. I'm taking a break, my mother is still in the hospital and I'm not doing okay. please vote and comment and I'll be back as soon as I can. stay safe my lil angels <3

I woke up and realise I slept with my glasses on and snapped them in my sleep. I turn to the side of me and expect billie to be there but the other side of my bed is empty.

weird.

I walk into the bathroom and rub the sleep out of my eyes, washing my face and putting my contacts in.

I need to get my glasses fixed.

I change my tampon and wash my hands, walking back into my room and seeing my laptop back on charge on my desk and the tray removed no longer on the floor.

I put on some socks and walk into the kitchen seeing Billie wiping down the cooker while Lisa is sitting on a chair in the island.

"yeah Mike said- oh hi Gabby" Billie turns to me and smiles "did you sleep okay?"

"yeah what time is it?"

"five forty"

"Jesus"

I didn't realise I'd slept so much today oh my fucking god.

"I broke my glasses so can you find someone to get them fixed?" I ask Lisa and she nods her head "have you ever thought about laser eye surgery?"

"not really, I've never been able to afford it before and I wouldn't be able to work while they heal"

"my publicist got laser eye surgery like two years ago and she said it was the best thing she ever did, I can find out the practice she used if you want"

"yeah thanks billie I might look into it"

"I was just talking to Billie about tour" Lisa says when I sit beside her. "what about tour?"

"well, for the US leg we just travel by tour bus and we usually have four buses to fit all the staff and equipment so you can either travel with me, Finn, Claudia and my parents or one of the tour buses with the staff on. we sometimes stay over in hotels when I have more than one show in the same city or have a few days between shows"

"depends if I can deal with your annoying ass the whole tour, I might travel with the equipment and just sleep on the bed you use on stage"

"okay fuck you" billie grins "it's completely up to you and whatever you're comfortable with, I mean you can always change buses because theres a ton of beds on them and shit"

"when does it start?"

"the tickets go out 18th and the first show is two months today I think? yeah"