sixty two

billie's pov

I wake up and gabby is nowhere to be seen.

did I dream last night?

her suitcase is here and her phone is on the nightstand but she's not here.

Lisa

do you know where gabby is?

She works out in the mornings so
might be at the gym or out on a run

she left her phone?

She probably just forgot it
I wouldn't worry

why didn't she tell me where she was going?

getting out of bed sounds like a lot of effort right now. i know my vagina hates me for waking gabby up in the middle of the night and begging for more sex.

i just can't get enough of her.

with a groan, i get up to use the bathroom and theres a note on the bathroom counter.

hi baby, I'm going to the gym but I'm leaving my phone here so don't worry! be back soon xxx

while she's gone I decide to read some more of her book, the book which hold so many emotions at once.

she's so fucking talented.

when she walks back into the hotel room, the tears are sliding down my cheeks.

"woah woah baby what's wrong?"  I wipe my eyes and shake my head "I was reading your book"

"baby" she comes over and I look up at her beautiful face.

even with her red and sweaty face she's the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on.

"I'm okay I promise"

"I'm gonna shower, you'll be okay right?"

"yeah lemme come watch you"

she says nothing, walking into the bathroom, leaving the door open.

hell fucking yes.

I take a moment to compose myself and when I walk into the bathroom, she's already under the water, naked.

yummy.

I put the toilet seat lid down and sit on it, facing the shower to watch her washing herself.

damn I'm getting a boner just looking at her through the fogged up glass.

I turn my speaker on and play some music, watching her wash herself.

the water turns off and she slides open the door popping her head out "can you pass me the towel?"

I hand her the towel and turn the music down, following her out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.

she grabs her lotion and props her leg up on the bed and squirts some on her hand, rubbing it along her freshly shaven legs.

GOD DAMN.

"I was thinking about something while I was working out" gabby says, rubbing the lotion on her inner thigh.

"what?"

"I think I've caused so many problems in our relationship because this is my first one and honestly I've no idea what the fuck to do"

"I wouldn't say you've caused problems, I mean with every relationship theres arguments and disagreements but it's not your fault"