twenty nine

18k!! 😭😭😭giving you an early update because I love yall sm

"billie stop" I laugh, moving my head from side to side as she tries to kiss me, toothpaste rim around her mouth. "lemme kiss my girlfriend" billie demands, laughing too. I give in and press her lips with mine, feeling the toothpaste rim, coating my cheeks and chin. "you're so gross" I squeal, wiping my face with my sleeve and fake gagging.

since billies talk with harry, things have been relatively smooth. I have no idea what he said but we've managed to actually play games, talk about random stuff and get along. the only hard thing has been keeping my distance a little from billie while we've all been together.

having finneas and claudia with us has been hard, especially because they have no idea about billie and I.

every time we're alone, or they leave the room billie practically jumps on me, attacking me with touches and kisses, each time more intimate than the last.

we've still got a couple of hours before we arrive at the next location and billie complained she was tired and needed to nap. I was already in the bedroom, sending an email to Lisa with some of my poetry, letting her know I'm doing okay.

billie didn't nap, in fact she laid her head on my lap, and waited for me to finish my email before kissing me, falling back onto the bed with me.

"I have no fucking idea how I'm gonna cover this" billie glances at her neck in the small bathroom mirror, delicately pressing her fingers to the bruise.

"do you have to? people will probably think it's from harry"

"my parents won't and neither will finn and claudia"

"sorry" I looked down at my hands and twirled my thumb ring, avoiding her gaze.

"baby don't be sorry, I'm not mad at you"

"promise?"

"I promise"

"how about I cover it with makeup?"

"imma be sweating baby girl, I'll just wear my hood up until I get on stage, I don't fucking know"

"have you ever had a hickey before?"

"yeah, uh only once that was like right here" billie points to the front of her neck "it was from an old fuck buddy and I literally had a photoshoot the day afterwards and even though I wasn't as huge as I am now, the fans went crazy"

"they're definitely gonna notice it now, I've never had one, they're hot though"

"neck hickies are too obvious"

"I'll be definitely be giving you some more though, in less obvious places that no-one else can see"

"oh yeah?" she smirks, folding my arms " like where?" Billie leans back against the sink and looks at me, her eyes shining.

I take my pointer finger and start at the base of her neck, running it along her collar bone which is exposed with her tank top. "here" I whisper, moving my finger down in-between her breasts. "here" I run my finger down her stomach "here" and I look back up at her and bite my lip "anywhere else?" she asks in a quiet voice, her cheeks flushed. "you'll have to ask me nicely Bambi"

"bambi?"

"yeah, your new nickname cause you're cute and clumsy"

"am I supposed to be calling you thumper now or some shit?"

"if you call me thumper the only thing I'll be thumping is your face with my fist" I spin around and open the door. "oh before I go-" I cut myself off, turning back around "you can give me hickies wherever you want" with a wink I leave the bathroom, walking back into the 'living' area where everyone seems to be playing uno.