forty nine*

thank yall so much for 50k reads. I recognise some of the users who comment/vote and have been here since the beginning! I appreciate all of you and I love all of your comments sm. 

once we got to LA, billies team saved our asses from the paps by arranging for the car to pick us up from the plane directly. 

billie and I travelled separately from everyone else, going directly to her house, billie wanting to see shark as soon as possible. 

she also missed her 'babies' which I leaned were her cars. 

this bitch loves her cars more than me.

when we arrived at billies place and the driver helped us with our suitcases, shark peed in excitement when he realised who'd finally came home.

billie cried with happiness, this being the longest she's ever been away from him before. 

he greeted me, getting 'zoomies' and running laps around the house, including us.

"fuck" billie wiped her eyes with a laugh "I don't even know why I'm fucking crying"

"because you're a weirdo" I lift my suitcase onto the island in her kitchen and opened it up, grabbing the bag of clothes which need to be washed.

"get your clothes out, we need to make sure we have clothes for tomorrow"

"okay hold up" billie opens her suitcase out on the floor and all of her clothes are bunched up and thrown in. 

this bitch is gonna be the death of me. 

I walk into her utility room, opening the washer and emptying my white washing, making sure theres no tissues or random shit stuck in the pockets which don't need to be washed.

"I need your white washing" I call out to billie, grabbing the basket with all the stain remover and conditioner. 

I feel like a house wife.

luckily billie has a big ass washer and dryer so we can fit all of our washing together and I turn it on, separating my darks and colours. "you need to put your clothes in these piles, got it?"

"yes ma'am" 

"have you ever done this before?" I asked, checking the pockets of the clothes billie was throwing on the piles.

"laundry? I might be famous but I do my laundry"

"well then why do you leave these?" I pull out a few hundred dollar bills from the jeans I was holding "in the pocket?"

"damn"

"you gotta check the pockets bambi"

"okay mom" 

I grin at her and carry on checking her pockets pulling out random receipts, change and other random shit she shoves in her pockets.

"why don't we recreate the porn scene and you can bend me over the dryer"

I turn to face her and fold her arms, ignoring her cheeky grin. " why don't we go in the pool instead?"

"pool sex? another thing to tick off my list"

"go and we'll see"

"yay" she scurries off and I finish checking the pockets and grab my suitcase, taking it upstairs into billies room to find my bathing suit and put my phone on charge. 

when I turn around billie is in a very small bind bikini and my jaw drops. 

"your titties bout to drop out"