seventeen

i don't really like this chapter but it's whatever -

-

"do you want me to set you up with a therapist while we're in LA?"

"good morning to you too" I mutter, walking into the kitchen where Lisa is eating some food sitting down on the island.

I've woken up and started my period so I'm in the worst mood ever. the first day is always the most painful and it's not helping that I'm supposed to be seeing Billie today.

"sorry I was just thinking about things and ways to help you while you're here"

"I don't need help?" I furrow my brows reaching for the coffee pot.

why don't Americans have kettles?

"you think I haven't noticed all the weight you've lost and the problems with your mental health? I care about you and I'm always looking out for you, not just as a manager Gabby"

woah.

wasn't expecting this as soon as I woke up but here I am.

"what are you trying to say?"

"I'm not trying to say anything. I'm not pushing you into getting help or wanting to try and 'fix' you but I'm just suggesting looking at getting a therapist while you're here in LA which we'd spoken about before you went home"

"I'll be happy to get a therapist if you think that's what I need"

"no, I only want you to go to therapy if it's something you want. I'm not forcing you but as your manager and friend I think it's a good idea"

"I'll think about it" I mutter, taking my coffee and walking into my room.

I do not want to be around anyone today.

billie

good morning angel😁

morning

are you okay?

I just came on my period
this morning so I feel like
shit and Lisa is talking about
getting me a therapist and I just
wanna sit in my bed and cry lol

baby :(
i'm so sorry
you stay in bed,
I'll see you tomorrow
okay?

thank you bil I'm sorry

don't apologise mama

I lie down on my stomach to help the pain a little, shifting till i'm in the foetal position because I can't get comfortable. I scroll through socials and spend too much time deep diving on Pinterest because i'm tired but my brain is awake.

"i'm gonna go and see Mike, are you okay?" i hear Lisa and i lift my head up "yeah"

"okay, i'll let you know when i'm coming back but you should probably sort your own food out"