•°⁴²°•The Art of Enjoying the Moment

Hello hello ik I'm late LATE but shit happened:') so enjoy❤

•°⁴²°•The Art of Enjoying the Moment─✵────────

"Did you even start the art project?"

Taehyung said as he ran his hands through his blond locks frantically.

"No dude" Jimin said, his brows knitted together in stress. He sighed and buried his hand in a bag of chips. "I'm trying to catch up with Mr. Jeon's assignments these days. There's a shit load"

"I know right? It's just been two weeks in this semester started and we are already drowning in a pile of assignments" Taehyung said, looking around him as he took a sip from his hot chocolate.

Around them, the college grounds burst with life. Students rushed here and there, laughter and chatter filling Taehyung's ears. It was a different kind of peace, Taehyung thought. He liked how alive everything around him was. How each and every one of them had their own dreams, plans, futures, stories, worries. And Taehyung had his own. Sitting there, looking around with eyes filled with wonder, he was at a separate peace.

The sun shone brightly above them, soaking them with warm summer sunlight. Taehyung and Jimin had come to the grounds to get some work done between the two hour break they had between lectures. The last thing Taehyung wanted to do was fail his classes. He couldn't afford to retake his first year.

"Like the amount of assignments Jeon gave today? He's insane!" Jimin exclaimed. "I hate him"

Taehyung let out a giggle. "I love him"

"Oh Lord give me strength" Jimin said with a roll of eyes that made Taehyung laugh again. "You never listen to your best friend do you? How many times did you come crying to me after he tossed you away like you ain't shit? Don't ever come crying to me again!"

Taehyung grinned. "He had his reasons, Jimin. And this time, we can actually work this out. If he tries to get back to his wife again, which he won't, I will dump him myself"

"That's what you said last time. Now look at you purring every time you see him like a fucking cat. You're all heart eyes for him"

"Jimin I'm in love with him! And it didn't just go away because he chose his family over me. And it's not going to happen again because he's going to divorce his wife"

"If he pulls shit again I'm going to go punch him myself. He's hurt you enough" Jimin huffed.

Taehyung grinned. "I'll join you" he said. "But Jimin I can't just...leave him. He's actually in love with me. And I just...it feels so nice, Chim. I love being loved like that"

Jimin rolled his eyes. "The sea is filled with fish, Tae. Better fish."

"The sea is filled with fucking trash and oil, Jimin. All the fish are dying"