•°³⁵°• Goodbye

Happy 200k :)

•°³⁵°•Goodbye ✵─────────

"D-dad?"

Jeongguk pushed Taehyung off the counter the moment he heard his daughter's voice. His heart beat erratically in his chest. And he wondered if he was dreaming; if he was trapped in a nightmare but no. his daughter stood at the entrance of the kitchen, eyes big and expression horrified. Her face reflected pure horror and disbelief. Tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Sweetie-"Jeongguk began. He didn't know what to say. His throat had closed up on its own and he felt like he was suffocating. There were no thoughts coming into his mind. His daughter had just walked in on him kissing another person who's not her mother. Aria knows now. This cannot be happening.

"Are you cheating on mom?"

Aria knows.

Aria sounded so broken that Jeongguk felt his heart break a million times. Tears had filled up his own eyes. His worst nightmare has come true. Jeongguk couldn't believe that this would happen now...

"It's not what you're thinking..." Jeongguk started, his own voice breaking from time to time. He himself was half-naked. And it so, so obvious that he was about to fuck a guy.

"W-was that Taehyung?" Aria was sobbing at this point.

Jeongguk was trying to approach her but she started taking steps back as he started walking towards her.

"No Aria listen"

"You're cheating on mom!" Aria screamed. "With my boyfriend!"

"No I didn't mean to....please Aria..."

"You're cheating on mom!" Aria screamed again. Jeongguk had never seen her sob so much.

"Please baby listen. I'm sorry" Jeongguk didn't know what to say at this point. He started to walk towards her.

"No don't come close to me! You're disgusting! I hate you!" Aria screamed at Jeongguk. Without looking back, she ran out of the house.

"Aria!" Jeongguk ran after her. "Wait!"

"Don't come after me!" Aria screamed as she ran.

Jeongguk halted on the doorstep, contemplating whether he should follow her. He watched Aria run through the streets and take a turn, probably heading towards the park nearby.

Jeongguk sank into his knees at the doorstep.

"I'm sorry" Jeongguk heard a whisper behind him.

"It's not your fault. It's mine" Jeongguk whispered. "I..." Jeongguk couldn't form up words. Soon he was shaking, loud sobs leaving him.

There were a million emotions swarming in his mind. Disbelief and shock clouded his mind. Fear sat on him like a pillow over his mouth and nose, making it hard for him to breathe. His insides felt like they were dying and he felt nauseous. He fisted his raven curls with his hands, pulling at them as uncontrollable sobs left him.