•°¹⁷°• My Little Girl

•°¹⁷°• My Little Girl─✵─────────

Jeongguk's heart beat in his throat as he hurriedly slipped on his clothes that were all over Taehyung's dorm room

Jeongguk's heart beat in his throat as he hurriedly slipped on his clothes that were all over Taehyung's dorm room. He could hear the heated argument outside and Aria screaming at Taehyung about cheating on him. If Aria sees him here, he's done for. His family life would be flushed down the drain.

After he looked presentable, he was about to run into the bathroom and lock himself when the door opened and Taehyung came in. He sighed in relief when he saw Taehyung was alone. A smile tugged his lips upward but it was soon slapped off when someone pushed Taehyung on to the floor.

Aria stood by the doorway, a look of horror portraying her features.

Jeongguk's face wasn't too different. Panic was eating him out from the inside.

"Dad?"

Okay, Jeongguk. This is when your fifth grade acting skills you mastered for that school drama should be coming of use.

Jeongguk raised an eyebrow at his daughter, a boost of adrenaline coursing through his veins as he soon recovered his shock and put on a casual look.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" Aria asked Jeongguk with a small voice Jeongguk swore his heart broke at the sound of her voice. He knew what she was thinking. It was as plain as sunrise.

The room itself stank of sex and sweat. Taehyung was the walking epitome of a I-just-bottomed-for-someone guy, with his whole body covered with love bites and hips decorated with new handprints and nail marks.

"I should be asking you the same" Jeongguk said casually as he leaned against Taehyung's work table. Arms crossed as he gave Aria a judgmental look. "What are you doing at my student's dorm?"

"I'm...I came to meet him,dad. Why are you with him? He's...did you and him...?" Aria stumbled for words.

"What are you implying, Aria?" Jeongguk asked her.

"Why were you with him? He reeks of sex!" Aria shouted.

Jeongguk furrowed his eyebrows together. "What ridiculous thing are you implying right now, Aria? My daughter?"

"Aria! What the hell are you thinking?! Do you think I had sex with your father? What the fuck? He's my teacher. And your father! Gross"Taehyung joined in, a disgusted look scrunching up his perfect features.

Aria was about to cry. "Then why are you in his room? Look at him! He said he was having sex"

Jeongguk sighed. "Should I tell her?" Jeongguk asked Taehyung.

Taehyung looked confused and panicked. "What?! Professor please no!"

"She has misunderstood this whole situation, Mr. Kim. Besides you two have nothing to do with each other so there shouldn't be any harm in her knowing,right?"Jeongguk said. "I really don't have to explain myself to you, Aria but since there's a ridiculous misunderstanding here, I'll tell you. I'm tutoring Taehyung every Tuesday and I came a little earlier today. He was with someone when I came here. Another boy, who's also from my class. I had to tell him to leave as soon as I came here. I was about to tell him to get dressed to start our lesson when you came in"