•°⁴⁵°• Selfish

Missed me?
Answers to the Q&A at the end if the chapter! Hope you guys would check it out cuz I spent a shit load of time on it :))

•°⁴⁵°•Selfish─✵───────

Taehyung woke up to a pair of lips against his cheek

"Hmm?" Taehyung mumbled sleepily, surroundings slowly coming into focus as the soft press against his cheeks that gently pulled him away from his dream. He blinked a couple of times, no longer feeling the press against his cheek. He looked to his left, only to see a smiling Jeongguk looking at him, eyes shaped like crescents from the big smile that stretched his lips upwards.

"Hi" Taehyung mumbled, heart fluttering as he took in his boyfriend's physique. He was shirtless, the blanket that covered them both doing an awful job at covering the defined muscles of his torso. His hair was a crow's nest, curls standing on all directions but Taehyung thought it was adorable. He looked gorgeous, even when he had just woken up.

Jeongguk had come over the previous night and spent the night with Taehyung. Taehyung was more than glad to share his bed with Jeongguk but when he asked why, the older man had just said that he didn't want to be at his home that moment. Jeongguk had looked stressed out and it made Taehyung close his mouth, not wanting to distress the older man further by asking more questions.

After a quick shower and climbing into a pair of sweats belonging to Taehyung, Jeongguk had fallen asleep moments after his back hit the soft, cheap mattress of Taehyung's room. And Taehyung could only coo at the sight of Jeongguk sleeping like a baby, a pout adorning his cherry lips and soft snores escaping his nose. Taehyung too had fallen asleep instantly, grateful that Taehyung was able to convince Mrs. Hooper to let Jeongguk stay.

"Hi" Jeongguk mumbled now, grinning. "Good morning"

"Good morning" Taehyung said, yawning. He shifted closer to Jeongguk and buried his head in his chest, feeling the need to go back to sleep.

"Tae it's almost midday" Jeongguk said, wrapping his arm around Taehyung's torso. "Wake up"

"No" Taehyung mumbled.

Jeongguk chuckled. "Baby, wake up"

"No it's a Saturday" Taehyung felt himself dozing off again.

Before he could fall asleep again, Jeongguk's hand on his back travelled downwards, giving a firm squeeze on his ass.

Taehyung jolted awake. "Hey! That's a violation of my rights!"

"Your sleeping rights?"

"Yes!"

Jeongguk chuckled, giving another squeeze. Taehyung whined, the need to fall back asleep now long gone.

"Baby" Jeongguk whispered.

"Yes?" Taehyung whispered back. Jeongguk's face was inches away from him.

Jeongguk placed him palm over Taehyung's cheek and looked at him with eyes. Taehyung's heart fluttered at the sight. He couldn't help the smile that stretched his lips upwards at the sight of Jeongguk.