•°³³°• Love

Legend says that I'm still not dead :))

•°³³°• Love─✵─────────

"Where did you go so late last night?"

Jeongguk turned around as he heard Jieun's voice, abandoning his task of making waffles early in the morning. He watched as she walked towards him, dressed in a pretty pink dress. It clung to her figure like second skin. Jeongguk's eyes trialed down to her stomach. There was no baby bump. Just a little flab, as if it's the beginning of a baby bump. It has only been a month afterall.

Jieun had started showing signs of her pregnancy. She throws up every morning. Even at odd hours like at four in the morning. It's also hard for her to fall asleep at night. She's carrying his child inside her. She loves Jeongguk dearly and also takes care of Aria. But Jeongguk's every thought was occupied with another person. The guilt was becoming unbearable now more than ever. Now, that he knew Jieun was carrying his child. It was his wife after all. The mother of his children.

"Um...something came up" Jeongguk said in a small voice.

"Is it something you can't tell me?" Jieun sounded annoyed. It was hardly ever she would lose her temper. She was a lovely and friendly person, nice to everyone. But lately Jeongguk had found her snapping at Aria at occasions. He guessed it was the stress and the pregnancy.

"No. I'm sorry" Jeongguk said. Jieun stood next to Jeongguk, watching him. She wore makeup that day. She looked beautiful. Jeongguk wished he could feel more than a passing thought of appreciation of her. Like a flutter in his heart whenever he saw her. A flutter of love. Just like it was when he saw Taehyung. But no. he felt hollow.

"Taehyung called me" Jeongguk sighed, leaning against the counter.

"Taehyung?" Jieun sounded surprised.

"Yeah. He was drunk. He sounded so screwed up so I kind of panicked, you know. I went to pick him up. It's not safe out there, so late at night. I didn't want him going home alone. He hardly has a place to stay. So I brought him here"

"Yeah it's not safe for him to be alone" Jieun said, letting out a sigh. "You did the right thing"

Jeongguk went back to making the waffles. But he felt Jieun staring at him. Confused, he turned his head to look at her.

"What?"

"Nothing" She said quickly.

Jeongguk raised an eyebrow. He went back to mixing the dough.

"You seem to care an awful lot about that boy"

Jeongguk stopped in his tracks. His throat grew dry. "He's my student, after all. And he stayed with us for some months. I kind of feel a responsibility towards him I guess" Jeongguk thanked himself for not stuttering.

And I might be in love with him.

"Does it bother you?" Jeongguk asked.

"Bother me? Why would it bother me?" Jieun let out a chuckle. "I found it rather strange, that's all. You guys seem pretty close"