•°¹²°• The Wife and the Girlfriend

•°¹²°•The Wife and the Girlfriend─✵─────────

Taehyung woke up with blinding light in his face

Taehyung woke up with blinding light in his face. He scrunched his eyes and held his hand in front of his face to block the sunlight that's streaming off the window, through the wide open curtains. He groaned as he sat up, his pupils adjusting to the light in his face as everything around him slowly came to focus.

He had slept in, obviously, outside the window was a bright spring morning and a clear blue sky. It should at least be nine in the morning. He checked his phone that was, surprisingly, on the night stand. Though he didn't recall placing it there the previous night. Yup. Almost nine.

Taehyung was wearing his boxers and his other clothes were luckily on the chair that's on the far side of the room. He flashed back to the events of the previous night. He felt a nervous tug at his heart as he remembered how reckless he had been. He wasn't even that drunk! He had persuaded Jeongguk to sleep with him when his wife was just upstairs. Taehyung's heart filled with guilt, the more and more he thought about it. But that was fun.

Because Taehyung was a whore.

He loved the control he had over Jeongguk. Loved the way Jeongguk fell so easily for his charms. The way he had Jeongguk begging even though no matter how much his own conscience declined accepting Taehyung's offers. All the while he had a wife and a kid. Taehyung loved the way he felt when he and Jeongguk fucked knowing that his wife had no idea that her husband was currently fucking a younger boy. That he was totally whipped for someone else. It was apparently Taehyung's kink. And this wasn't the first time he had been into older men, even though he hadn't acted on his desires or had been so intrigued to sleep with an older man.

So Taehyung was a fucking whore. He knew it and he loved it.

A knock on the door snapped Taehyung from his thoughts.

"Yes?" Taehyung answered with his groggily morning voice.

"Can I come in?" A feminine voice said from the other side of the door. Taehyung panicked. That wasn't Aria. So it should obviously be Jeongguk's wife.

"Y-yeah" Taehyung said nervously. He quickly pulled the sheets to his chest to cover himself.

The door opened revealing a lady. She had dark brown hair that was tied into a neat bun atop her head. She wore a knee-length flowery dress, neat and ironed. She had dark gleaming eyes and a cute face, that Taehyung guessed, wasn't covered with makeup. She was carrying some clothes. Taehyung thought she looked much older than Jeongguk. She looked kind and sweet and very likable. But too neat and pretty and groomed up for Taehyung's taste. It was as if she was trying hard to look pretty.

But she was beautiful.

Jeongguk sure had scored himself a pretty lady. Too bad he has to cheat on her.

"Hi! Good morning!" She said enthusiastically. "Taehyung, is it? I'm Jieun. Jeongguk's wife" She stood at the edge of Taehyung's bed.

"Mrs. Jeon, it's a pleasure to meet you" Taehyung said politely. "Good morning"