•°²°• Oh Shit I Have A Wife

•°²°•Oh Shit I Have A Wife─✵─────────

Jeongguk took the boy by his hand and dragged him across the club, eyes fixated on the EXIT sign lit up in neon

Jeongguk took the boy by his hand and dragged him across the club, eyes fixated on the EXIT sign lit up in neon. He pushed the door open, only to find himself in a dark alley. The moment Taehyung stepped out, Jeongguk pushed the boy against the nearest cold wall and pressed himself against him.

Taehyung whimpered out the moment his back hit the hard surface. Under the dim street lights, Taehyung looked absolutely enchanting. His chocolate orbs mirrored Jeongguk's intense stare, hungry with need.

Both of them were breathing heavily, having literally run across the crowd. Their breaths mingled and Jeongguk could feel the boy's hot breath against him lips.

Jeongguk usually had self-control. He wouldn't surrender to his darkest desires so easily. But from the moment he saw the gorgeous blond, the boy seemed to strip down all of Jeongguk's protective walls and made him surrender to desires he didn't know existed within him.

Jeongguk and Taehyung stared at each other for a few long moments.

"What are you waiting for?" The boy asked, sounding rather impatient. "I thought you wanted me"

Jeongguk was tongue tied. "I...um..."

"Shut up" The boy whispered and the next thing Jeongguk knew, Taehyung was kissing him.

Jeongguk kissed back and the boy seemed so needy that he bit on Jeongguk's bottom lip, asking for entrance.

Taehyung was leading the feverish kiss but Jeongguk soon regained dominance as he grabbed the boy's ass and squeezed it. Taehyung gasped, giving all the entrance Jeongguk needed to explore Taehyung's mouth.

Kissing Taehyung was like sipping fine wine. A rich taste seizing his taste buds and beginning to numb his whole body. The taste so soft and rich and beautiful. Jeongguk could wrap his lips around Taehyung's lush lips and sip all the time.

The kiss was fire; ignited with passion and desire. His brain was on fire and warmth spread through his whole body. They kissed as if to devour each other. Like fighting for the last drop of water. Jeongguk doesn't ever want to pull away. In that minty moment, his senses had been seduced that he can no longer think straight.

Taehyung's hands were fisted in Jeongguk's shirt, gripping him tightly, drawing him closer. The boy whimpered form time to time and it only encouraged Jeongguk to keep tasting Taehyung.

They pulled away at last, gasping for breath, their foreheads pressed together.

"Take me home with you" Taehyung panted. "Please"

Home?

"Not home, baby" Jeongguk said. "I know a place"

Jeongguk lead Taehyung to a hotel nearby. Jeongguk had been there multiple times in his teenage days.