•°¹¹°• Choices: Me or Her?

•°¹¹°•Choices: Me or Her?─✵─────────

Taehyung let out a nervous sigh as they pulled up in front of Jeongguk's front yard

Taehyung let out a nervous sigh as they pulled up in front of Jeongguk's front yard. The inside if the house looked basked in darkness, claiming the residents of the house were asleep. It was almost two in the morning. Of course they would be asleep.

Jeongguk's house looked somewhat normal. Even the inside didn't look too luxurious. It looked comfortable and homey and so inviting. Even though Taehyung had only been inside once, it felt like somewhere he would prefer spending time at.

Nevertheless Taehyung was nervous. He wasn't the one to be nervous most of the time, being the social butterfly he is. But Jeongguk's wife was inside. He had never met her and he wondered what kind of a person she is. Would she suspect that Taehyung was madly sexually attracted to her husband?

"Are you going to stay in the car or are you going to come inside?" A voice said from beside Taehyung, making him turn to look at Jeongguk looking at him with shining eyes. He was smiling. Taehyung thought he looked really handsome when he smiled. He looked so soft. Taehyung didn't like it when he was all rough and controlling. It was almost as if it didn't suit the older.

"Yeah let's go" Taehyung said quietly and followed suit of getting out of the car. He followed Jeongguk inside the house after he unlocked it.

The interior looked the same as the last time he visited. A living room with a huge sofa and a tv on his right, a passageway leading to rooms and kitchen on his left. A staircase right in front of him.

"Your wife is here right?" Taehyung asked nervously.

"Yeah you can meet her in the morning" Jeongguk smirked at him.

"Wow I'm so excited" sarcasm dripped off Taehyung's words.

Jeongguk chuckled. "Come with me"

Taehyung followed Jeongguk as he walked towards a room and opened it, walking inside.

"Here" Jeongguk said as Taehyung walked inside. "You can stay here for tonight. The bathroom is right down the hall"

Taehyung looked around the small room. It looked like no one had used it in a while. There was a bed, a bedside table, a desk, a chair, a mirror, a cupboard and a window that probably out looked the garden.

"Thanks" Taehyung said and sat on the bed.

"Sure. Do you need any clothes?"

"Nah I'm fine" Taehyung said. "Though I might need some in the morning if you have any"

"Yeah I'll let you borrow some in the morning. Good night then" Jeongguk said and turned to leave.

"Wait!" Taehyung said making Jeongguk halt in his tracks.

Jeongguk turned.

Taehyung looked at his professor with puppy eyes as he invaded Jeongguk's personal space. "I should thank you properly, Mr. Jeon" Taehyung said flirtatiously.