•°³⁴°• One Last Time?

•°³⁴°•One Last Time?-✵─────────

A loud knock on the door awoke Taehyung with a jolt from his land of dreams

A loud knock on the door awoke Taehyung with a jolt from his land of dreams. He raised his head in his post-sleep confusion and rubbed his eyes to get rid of the blurry vision. Morning light poured through the gap between curtains, igniting the small room with an orangish light. He realized that he wasn't in Jimin's room, like he had been for the past week or so. And the events of the previous night crashed down on him, a blush appearing on the apples of his cheeks as he remembered the way Jeongguk took care of him.

Another knock on his door had him snapping back to reality. Before he could get up and open the door, the handle rotated and a doll-like face peeked in from the small gap where Jieun had opened it.

"Good morning!" Jieun said, a smile appearing on her thin lips and eyes twinkling brightly. "Can I come in?"

Taehyung nodded quickly. Jieun walked inside and she closed the door behind her. She wore a blue blouse and a tight skirt, probably dressed up for work early in the morning. She walked around the bed and came to the side of the bed Taehyung laid on.

"Are you feeling better?" She asked.

Taehyung nodded. "Just a small headache"

Jieun nodded and placed her hand on Taehyung's forehead. "You still have the fever. Should we go to the doctor?"

"No I'm fine, Mrs. Jeon. There's no need"

"Still..." Jieun sighed. "Jeongguk went to the pharmacy to get you some meds. He'll make you some soup when he comes back"

"I'm troubling you so much, Mrs. Jeon. I'm sorry. I'll go back today. There's no need of any of this"

"Nonsense. Jeongguk doesn't have anything to do today. Besides, Aria already left in the morning to some hangout of hers so Jeongguk really doesn't have any work. He can take care of you" Jieun said.

"I'm bothering you, still" Taehyung had his head bent as he fiddled with his fingers. Jieun is too nice to him. But all Taehyung does his steal her husband right under her nose.

"I feel like you're my own child, Taehyung. You aren't bothering us at all. Besides, I still don't understand why you decided to move out. You could've stayed with us as long as you want"

"I can't leech off you for forever, Mrs. Jeon" Taehyung said with a chuckle.

Jieun laughed. "Do you have enough money for rent now?"

"When I get this month's pay, I'll gave enough money to pay rent for two months. Besides, I also got some money from my mom so I think I'll have enough money for tuition for the next semester"

"That's good to hear. But you can crash here anytime"

"Thank you, Mrs. Jeon"

"Anytime. I just came here to check up on you. Jeongguk told me your fever went down yesterday but you slept for almost twelve hours and when we checked up on you last night, you had a high fever. So we didn't wake you up"