•°⁸°• Touch Me Like You Do

•°⁸°• Touch Me Like You Do─✵─────────

Taehyung grinned from ear to ear, finally having won over the older

Taehyung grinned from ear to ear, finally having won over the older. He walked and laid over the bed and Jeongguk just watched. Taehyung sexily posed on the bed, the way he'd seen actresses lay on beds when they're waiting for their man-whores to come fuck them.

Jeongguk looked as if he was fighting a war inside himself. Taehyung pitied the man. He had a wife. But he wanted Taehyung. Maybe sometimes you just got to say fuck it and do what you want.

"If you're hesitating because of her" Taehyung stated. "I'm sorry this sounds wrong but...forget her for a while. I know you want me"

Jeongguk stared for a while. "I want you so badly, Taehyung. You're so irresistible"

Jeongguk shook his head. "Fuck this" He locked the door and made his way towards Taehyung's bed. He stared down at Taehyung, who was sprawled on bed, looking at Jeongguk seductively.

Jeongguk started unbuttoning his shirt. Taehyung stared in awe as button after button started to reveal his pale skin. Taehyung was out of breath by the time Jeongguk had thrown his shirt somewhere on the floor.

Jeongguk's chest was broad and his waist was small. His toned stomach led down to a perfect v-line. He looked like he had jumped straight out of a men's health magazine. Taehyung's mouth was agape as Taehyung took in the Greek sculpture before him.

Jeongguk smirked. "Would you like to stare all day or let me fuck you?"

Taehyung looked up at Jeongguk's face and gulped. "Fuck me please" he whispered.

Jeongguk snickered and sat down on the bed after taking off his shoes and socks. He hovered over Taehyung, on top of him and pressed a chaste kiss on his lips.

Taehyung cupped Jeongguk's neck and brought his face closer and deepened the kiss. Jeongguk's lips were soft, just as Taehyung remembered them. One of Jeongguk's hands were on his waist, on his bare skin and he caressed there softly. The other hand was propping himself up.

Jeongguk broke the kiss to catch his breath. Taehyung cupped his face and looked into his eyes.

"I'll take care of you, okay? You'll be fine" Taehyung said softly. He couldn't help feeling bad for him.

Jeongguk chuckled. "Sounds like something I should say"

"Why?" Taehyung was confused.

"'cause I'm topping"

"Oh. But I mean you should focus on me so you don't have to worry about anything else"

"I will, sweetness" Jeongguk kissed Taehyung's cheek. "I intend to do that"

Jeongguk pressed a kiss to Taehyung's lips and started to take off his shirt. Taehyung held his arms up to let Jeongguk take it off. Jeongguk started kissing down Taehyung's neck. The places he had left marks on earlier were still visible. He licked them slowly as his hands wandered on Taehyung's hot, naked skin.