•°⁵°• Stinky Old Man

•°⁵°• Stinky Old Man─✵─────────

"You fucking idiot!" Jimin threw his hands up and screamed in devastation

Taehyung turned around to see his best friend staring at him in disbelief. "Don't scream! These walls aren't soundproof"

"You idiot. How could be someone be so stupid? You should've just spat him in his face and returned the money and skirrrt skirted outta there ASAP" Jimin said. "Not suck his cock. Jesus Christ!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Look, I know okay? But he was wearing this white T-shirt and sweatpants and Jimin he looked so gorgeous oh my god. I was so turned on. And his cock was screaming to be sucked" Taehyung said. "And he has the biggest cock I've ever seen. So thick and veiny and-"

"I get it! I get it! Stop describing it. And you haven't seen many cocks, have you?" Jimin said.

"I told him I didn't sleep with any guy after him"

"He bought it?"

"Yeah. I'm a good actor" Taehyung chuckled.

Jimin and Taehyung were in their new house they had rented. Well, it wasn't a house because it was more like a dorm. There were lines of rooms in the house. Jimin and Taehyung decided to not get college dorms in their first year because the dorms were expensive. Paying for tuition was enough if a struggle for Taehyung and the place they stayed at when they went to high school was too far from college.

Collage would start in one day. So the two best buddies had come to their dorm and started unpacking. Their room was quite small. Two beds, a bathroom, a table and a cupboard. It was good enough. Manageable. There was a common kitchen for the whole dorm.

"I'm not sure if I'd be able to stay here for long" Taehyung said as he carried a pile of clothes to the cupboard. "My mom said she lost her job. And she isn't sure if she could send me money this month"

Taehyung's mother worked in New York. His mom and dad were divorced and his dad hardly ever called him. When he did, he'd ask about his studies and things like that. Taehyung felt like his dad only called him for the sake up keeping in touch with him. Just because he's his son. Needless to say, he wasn't Taehyung's favorite person in the world.

Taehyung had lived with his grandparents since childhood. He had moved in to the city to go to middle school and since then, he had basically lived alone. Well, he had Jimin and his friends.

"I'm sure we'll figure something out" Jimin said.

"I'll have to find a job" Taehyung said.

"Things will work out, okay?" Jimin's small hand was on his shoulder and Taehyung gave him a weak smile, not really believing his words, no matter how much he wanted to.

"I'd have to break up with Aria" Taehyung said. "I technically fucked her dad twice"

"Do you know how fucked up this sounds?" Jimin asked, giving him a skeptic look.