•°³°• Distractions

•°³°• Distractions ─✵─────────

Taehyung woke up feeling nauseous

Taehyung woke up feeling nauseous. His stomach churned and the next thing he knew, he was hopping out of bed and frantically looking around to catch a glimpse of a bathroom and after finding a door that could've passed for a bathroom door, barging in there and unloading the contents of his stomach to the toilet commode.

He coughed and breathed heavily, gripping the edges of the toilet seat for support as he knelt on the tiled floor. After finding strength to lift himself off the kneeling position, he flushed the toilet and walked to the sink. He turned the water and washed his face and mouth. He throat still burned as if he threw up acid, which he technically did.

After he had calmed himself down, he raised his head to meet his reflection on the huge mirror. His naked self was staring blankly at him. The expression turned to one of pure horror when he took in the reflection of his body. Purple blotches of various shapes and sizes littered his skin from his throat to his lower abdomen.

Taehyung, horror-stricken, took a wobbly step back, heart erratically stammering in his chest. The moment his foot hit the tiled floor, a shockwave of pain ran up is spine, from his ass. He gasped and clutched the granite counter in front of him as he lost balance and almost fell forward.

His whole body hurt. And he looked like a mess. A cry was stuck in his throat and tears were in the verge of dropping as he searched his mind for what could've happened to him the previous night.

But the memories seemed blurred, the only clear memory being of himself with his group of friends at the nightclub and – oh

The handsome stranger

Taehyung remembered the man approaching him. He had looked older than Taehyung and had sharp delicate features. He had looked sexy and alluring. But his face had looked soft and kind.

Taehyung remembered the man giving him a drink, and Taehyung drinking it without much hesitation, because he knew he wouldn't be able to say no to such a handsome stranger.

Taehyung searched his mind for more memories. He remembered dancing with the man but then, everything seemed to be a blur. Bits and pieces came to him but they weren't enough to form an understandable scenario in his head.

Tears started streaking down his face and he looked at the reflection of himself in the mirror. He could make out the mark of a hand on his hips and a loud sob escaped his throat.

He felt disgusted in himself. How could he have been so foolish and irresponsible towards himself? To get drunk like that? To give himself to a man who he had met only moments ago?

After minutes or an eternity, he walked out of the bathroom. He was able to figure out that this hotel was an expensive one. The room itself was big and bathroom had looked luxurious too. He took in his surroundings and found his clothes folded neatly on top of an armchair. He walked towards the bedside table and found his phone there and a note.