•°⁷°•Mayonnaise

Sorry for not updating earlier. I've been going thru some shit lately. Life is a bitch sometimes

•°⁷°• Mayonnaise─✵─────────

"Fuck my life"

Taehyung let out angrily as he barged in to his dorm room and threw his back pack on the floor.

He didn't think his first day at campus would suck this much. After his photography lecture, which he was 10 minutes late to thanks to Jeongguk, he had gone to Art History lecture hall in search for his phone. But his efforts were proven futile when his phone was nowhere to be found. He had taken half of his lunch period to investigate the whole massive hall. He had given up, in the end and made it to the cafeteria and joined his friends to eat lunch.

His gang consisted of him and Jimin, Hoseok, the funny and happy-all-the-fucking-time one, Namjoon, the Mr. Brain and Yoongi, the I-don't-give-a-fuck one. They had met each other in middle school and been best friends since then. All five of them were lucky they were able to attend the same collage. Even though they had applied for different degrees, they were more than happy that they'd be meeting at lunch and English.

Namjoon was going to be a doctor. Hoseok and Yoongi liked to work on the music field. And as for Jimin and Taehyung, they were going to get art degrees.

Somehow his friends had suggested that he inform the help desk that he had lost his phone and to tell Mr. Jeon about it. But being the stubborn boy Taehyung was, he refused to go to Jeongguk's office. And didn't inform the help desk.

At the end of his first day at collage, he had lost his phone and was suffering from a massive boner. He wasn't joking when he said his life sucked. And he couldn't afford to buy a new phone right now.

Taehyung pushed open the door to the bathroom now, and locked it. He was so fucking frustrated and angry. And Jeongguk. Ugh! He was such a dick. At least he should fuck Taehyung after kissing him like that! But the bastard just left him with a boner.

At this rate Taehyung was sure he'd get blue balls.

"Fuck my life" He muttered for the nth time that day and pushed his jeans and boxers down a little and took out his hard cock.

He hissed as cold air hit his member. Taehyung started pumping up and down in a slow, steady pace. He fucking hated Jeongguk. He was a grown ass man. He should be able to control himself, right? Even if he couldn't he must finish what he started. He's such an asshole.

But a hot asshole.

He was sexy as fuck. Like, what teacher even has a fine body like that? Taehyung thought that he'd be having old men for his lectures at the college. Because he always imagined that men with PhDs were grandpas with white hair. He was not expecting Jeongguk.

To make matters worse, what he wore today was beyond sexy on him. Who even wears such things for a lecture? I mean it's just a shirt and trousers but still... Taehyung wouldn't be surprised if he popped a boner during the lecture.