•°¹⁶°• Feels Too Right

•°¹⁶°•Feels Too Right─✵─────────

"Fuck! Harder!" Taehyung moaned out as Jeongguk slammed into him from behind

"Fuck! Harder!" Taehyung moaned out as Jeongguk slammed into him from behind. It had Taehyung gripping his bedsheets tighter and dipping his head into his pillow. Though Jeongguk was fucking him at a brutal pace, he just needed it harder, faster.

Jeongguk leaned forward upon hearing Taehyung's demand, fucking him harder and deeper. Taehyung whimpered when Jeongguk's cock slammed straight into his prostate. His moans were muffled as his head was buried in a pillow. He didn't want to be too loud as they were in Taehyung's dorm.

The confided space of his and Jimin's bedroom was too warm as both males had jumped on each other the moment they came inside the room, tearing each other's clothes off, and had forgotten to turn on the air conditioner. Now Taehyung was sweating profusely.

But he had too little care for that. He was crying in ecstasy as Jeongguk continued to ram in and out of him, low groans emitting from his throat. It only turned on Taehyung more. Jeongguk's nails were digging into his hips as he fucked Taehyung, trying to keep his hips in place.

Taehyung knew Jeongguk was close when his thrusts became sloppy and less rhythmic. Taehyung was too. Jeongguk's hand came from behind him and started stroking Taehyung's already leaking cock and in a few moments, he was moaning loudly, eyes rolling to the back of his head as he came, white ribbons spurting from his cock to his sheets and pillow. A few thrusts later, Jeongguk was coming inside Taehyung with a loud groan that made a shudder go through Taehyung's whole body.

As they laid side by side, scrunched in in Taehyung's small bed, breathing heavily as if they've run a marathon, trying to come down from their high, Taehyung turned his head to look at the man next to him. He was staring at the ceiling, mouth slightly agape as he breathed heavily. His face glistened with sweat, so did his body under the dim lights. Jeon Jeongguk was unarguably smoking hot. He was handsome. A hot piece of meat. The chatter in hallways at campus by both girls and boys about Professor Jeon proved it. Everyone at campus wanted to get a piece of him. Taehyung doubted if they knew he had a wife and a kid. If they knew, would they stop thirsting over him?

Maybe yes. Probably so. Not everyone is a psychopath like Taehyung.

On the other hand, Jeongguk was cute. Taehyung loved it when he smiled. He flashes his teeth that reminded Taehyung of a bunny every time he smiles. Taehyung found it extremely adorable. Even now, as Jeongguk stared at the ceiling with those huge eyes of his, he simply looked cute, all the while he looked handsome.

"Taehyung I know I'm hot but it's rude to stare" Jeongguk said, still looking at the ceiling, a smirk stretching at his lips.

"Shut up" Taehyung said and looked away, smirking himself.

Jeongguk turned, the bed creaking as he rolled on his side to look at Taehyung. It was now Taehyung's turn to take interest in the ceiling.

"You know, Taehyung, there's something about you that I can't just have enough of. Sex with you is so good. I don't understand what makes me so attracted towards you" Jeongguk said.