9 : The drummer

~~

♫ About her 

~~

Yonghoon entered their house without saying anything. He is just fatigue to even let a single word come out. The day at the office was surprisingly so awful that he just want to sleep it off.

He steps into the living room, eyes falling to Kanghyun and another person on the sofa. He couldn't see the face due to the stranger's back facing him.

Yonghoon's eyes widen when he sees the unknown black-haired leaning towards Kanghyun's face with his hand holding the blondie's chin too.

wait...WHAT?!

Panicked, Yonghoon lets out a loud cough, acting as if he had just entered the house and didn't see what was about to happen, which caught the two male's attention.

"Oh hyung, welcome back," Kanghyun greeted the other who steps closer to the sofa.

He finally got to see the face when the black-haired turned around. He looks eerily familiar to Yonghoon, but he can't quite remember where he has seen the face from.

Seeing the current situation of Yonghoon's confused face, Kanghyun decided that he should introduce the other male.

"Hyung, this is Harin, the drummer friend I told you about. And Harin, you already know Yonghoon hyung," he turns to the two as he introduces them.

The moment Harin stood up, Yonghoon felt an intimidating vibe from him. That tattoo he has wrapped around his forearm. He looks like a thug in Yonghoon's opinion. The side of the hair slick back, and the quite sharp eyes. This dude must be a douche, Yonghoon thought.

Harin grins as he extends his hand politely, "Nice to meet you hyung!"

Crap, nevermind, I was wrong.

"Nice to finally meet you too Harin," Yonghoon says as he grabs the hand back with a smile. After a small handshake, they let go, Harin sitting back beside Kanghyun.

"Are you hungry hyung? I can pre-heat the food I made earlier for you," Kanghyun asks.

"Oh, uh- I can do it myself. No worries. You're in the middle of something aren't you?" He says since Kanghyun was holding his guitar and Harin's drumsticks are on the coffee table. They are most probably discussing the festival performance.

"It's fine. Plus, it'll take me 1 minute instead of you trying to get the microwave work for 1-hour hyung" Kanghyun jokes, reminding the time Yonghoon having trouble with the microwave and its odd settings.

Seeing no comeback for that, Yonghoon sheepishly laughs, thanking the younger for the help.

After Kanghyun left his seat, Yonghoon decided to take a spot at a single sofa near where Harin is at. He can't help but glance at the drummer sometimes, who is focus on something in the laptop that's prompt on his lap. Maybe he should make conversation with the younger while waiting for Kanghyun.

"So...Harin," he starts off, catching the other's attention.

"You play the drums right?" Yonghoon mentally slaps himself at the dumb question. Obviously, he plays the drum. Kanghyun did refer him as his drummer friend.

"Yep! That's why I'm partnered with Kanghyun", he answers with a smile. Yonghoon was surprised Harin didn't make fun of him or be like 'well, duh. Obviously'.