15 : Introduction

~

♫ Feeling Good ♪

~

Yonghoon hasn't been in the hospital in a long time. The last time he went was when he got injured during a baseball game. But that was years ago.

Now he's back, not because he was sick or something, but to visit Kanghyun's mother.

It has been a week or so after his mother's surgery. She has been getting better and better. Kanghyun had visited whenever he has time between or after classes.

Today is the weekend, so he wanted to visit her earlier than always.

Originally, it was supposed to be just Kanghyun. But Yonghoon wanted to join along.

Kanghyun asked why, and Yonghoon answered that he wanted to get to know her. He has never meant her after all. Unlike Kanghyun, who had met Yonghoon's mom a bunch of times due to her visiting.

Not seeing any problems with it, Kanghyun allowed Yonghoon to tag along.

And here they are, waiting for the nurse at the counter to permit them of the visit. Which wasn't long as she gave him the Ok moments later.

Yonghoon followed Kanghyun from the side, his eyes curiously linger around the hospital along the way. His hand lightly swings the plastic he's holding.

They stopped at a room near the end of the hallway. Kanghyun knocks on the door before entering it. Yonghoon was expecting to see a woman on the bed, but there was no one.

At first, he was confuse, but then Kanghyun suggested that maybe his mother is in the bathroom.

The two walk in further, Kanghyun going to the hospital bed, while Yonghoon towards the window. He peeks through it and sees how high they were. A little fear ran through as the thought of ever falling off from there crosses his mind randomly.

As he was thinking about the possibility of falling, a loud boo from behind made him jumped and screamed. He immediately covers his mouth, before turning around to see who the culprit is.

It was a woman. She looked in her late 30s in his opinion.

The lady laughs as she clenches her stomach, entertained by Yonghoon's reaction.

"Mom, I told you not to scare him," Kanghyun says with a sigh. Yonghoon's eyes widen at Kanghyun's words, surprise that the young-looking woman is Kanghyun's mother. If he remembers correctly, Kanghyun once told him that she was in her late 40's, but she sure doesn't look like it.

"S-sorry sorryy. I just saw an opportunity that I couldn't resist," the mother continued laughing though saying small ouches as well as she clenches her side.

"Should I remind you that you're still recovering from your surgery mom?" Kanghyun comments while eyeing his mother walking towards her bed with an elbow crutch as support.

"Aish, I'm fine Hyungu. Your mother is a strong lady," she waves her son's words off, sitting on the bed before placing the crutch against the wall.

Kanghyun sighs at his mother before continuing to arrange the clothes he brought for her in the small closet the hospital provided. Meanwhile, Yonghoon had calmed his heart down placing a hand over his chest, letting out a little breath he was holding.