19: Misunderstanding

~

♫ A.I (alt: Robots can feel emotions towards humans too) ♪

~

Autumn is nearing.

Dried yellow-like leaves had started to fall off the trees in their backyard the past few days, causing them to be not as tidy-looking.

Seeing so, Kanghyun decided to clean it.

He was raking the leaves together alone, but then Yonghoon joined along moments later when he sees the younger in the backyard.

Now the housemates are cleaning the backyard together.

Though, Yonghoon got distracted mid-way.

"Hyungu!" the blondie turns around, to see the sight of Yonghoon beside a pile of dried leaves.

At first, Kanghyun wondered what the older was doing, until the male jumped into the leaves, causing them to go everywhere. Making a mess again.

"...hyung...", Kanghyun says with a distress tone. It seems their effort in the past hours had gone to waste in a second.

Yonghoon stands up after getting his joy, going to Kanghyun with a grin after.

"I've always wanted to try that," Yonghoon says.

"Now we need to collect it again," Kanghyun could only sigh with a subtle smile as he removes a piece of leaf from Yonghoon's hair.

The older didn't argue, and instead takes the rake from Kanghyun to do the job for him.

It took him a few minutes to collect them...but not all of them.

Kanghyun perks an eyebrow when Yonghoon stopped working and puts the rake to the side. He then went up to Kanghyun, proceeding to grab the other's hand.

"Come on!" Kanghyun was taken back by the pull.

"It doesn't seem hygienic," Kanghyun commented as he was being dragged towards the mountain of leaves.

"It's not like we do this every day," Yonghoon claims.

He's not wrong. It's rare for Kanghyun to be doing trying itー almost to never.

With a small sigh, he gave in.

Seeing that, in a matter of minutes, Yonghoon pushes Kanghyun down with his body. Kanghyun wasn't prepared for it at all.

"Oftーyou're heavy hyung! How much did you eat these past days?" Kanghyun commented once he's on the floor with Yonghoon above him. The older sits up at the insult, before picking up the dried leaves in his hands.

He then proceeds to throw them onto Kanghyun, who didn't expect it at all.

Kanghyun later replied by throwing the leaves towards Yonghoon as well.