12 : Babysitting

~

♫ Feeling Good ♪

~

A peaceful weekend to sleep in. After the whole chaos at the office yesterday, Yonghoon believes he deserves the day off to just relax. And that is what he intends to do.

He snuggles closer into his comfy pillow, blankets up to his chin as he continues to sleep peacefully...

...well...until it was ruined.

He lets out a sound of pain when he felt a suddenly heavy weight on his body. He adjusts his eyesight as he opens them, and he was met with an unknown kid sitting on his stomach.

"W-who-?" He confusedly asks when their eyes met. The kid let out a grin, before continuing to jump on Yonghoon's stomach again. The pain it gave Yonghoon was a lot so he tried to stop this unknown kid.

"AHHHH KANGHYUNN HELPPP" he shouts for help when the boy began to pull on his blanket.

On cue, Kanghyun enters the room, seeing the child basically attacking Yonghoon who was taking cover under the pillow.

"Ahー Jiung! I told you to not disturb Yonghoon!", he grabs the 7-year-old arms, stopping the little one. He picks him from the bed, saving Yonghoon.

The older removes the pillow when the coast was clear. He sighs slightly, sitting up to see Kanghyun talking to the kid.

"Jiung??" Yonghoon asks, puzzled by the unfamiliar name.

"He's my baby cousin. My aunt asked if I could take care of him for the day. I told you about it 2 days ago, hyung. Did you forget?" Kanghyun perks an eyebrow, while Yonghoon nods seconds later as the memory just came to him.

"Oh...sorry. I had too much in my mind yesterday that it slipped by", was the only response he could give with an awkward laugh.

Kanghyun lets out a subtle sigh. He can't really blame him since Yonghoon did look worn out when he came home yesterday.

"Well, now that you're awake, you can help me keep Jiung company. I need to complete my assignment before Monday and I'm way behind hyung," he turns to his cousin, giving a ruffle on his hair.

"Be nice to Yonghoon hyung ok?" Jiung nods with an adorable smile.

Meanwhile, Yonghoon was unsure about the request, considering he's not that good with children. Can he even take care of Kanghyun's cousin? It won't be that bad, would it?

After taking a shower and fitting into his daily wear, Yonghoon heads downstairs. He sees Jiung on the sofa, watching some cartoon while Kanghyun was doing his assignment on the small dining table.

The blondie lifts his head when hearing Yonghoon steps closer to him.

"I pre-heated some leftover breakfast for you, hyung," he points to the kitchen counter with the pen in his hand. Yonghoon nods, thanking his housemate before taking the plate.

He decides to take a seat on the sofa where Jiung is. Though he was still reluctant, he should at least try and talk to the kid. Right?

"What are you watching Jiung?" The tiny boy turns to Yonghoon upon hearing the question.

"My favorite show! It's really cool hyung," he grins before looking back at the screen.

Yonghoon nods a little at his answer, before joining the kid in watching the cartoon.