Extra Chapter

> A special chapter for after they got together. Let's see what changed in their daily life~ <

= Author's note =

This chapter is pretty long xD

I really hope that there isn't much error in this asdhjlk

it's very tiring to recheck for it especially when it's this long ashfjk But I had fun writing it :D (if there is error, I'll fix it later XDD)

There is a lot of nonsense fluff, and some side ship hinting lmao but you can skip those if you'd like hshshsh

Enjoyyy~~

====

[A couple of weeks later.]

The living room was quiet. Only the sound of subtle pen to paper would sometimes fill the silent air.

Kanghyun's ear was plugged with earphones as he sat on the couch, legs crossed. Textbooks are laid out on top of the coffee table, his laptop also prompted between them.

His hand stopped writing when he heard the front door open. His music wasn't super loud so, he can still hear things.

He leans back slightly to take a glimpse of the person who just entered. He knew who it was even if he didn't take a look.

"Urgh, I'm tireddddd," Yonghoon whined as he dragged his legs towards the sofa. He dropped face first, without removing his coat.

Kanghyun places his pen down onto the notebook that's sitting nicely on his lap. He eyed the older with a small smile.

"Welcome back, hyung. Hard day at work again?" Yonghoon nods without lifting his head.

This is a normal thing in this household. Yonghoon coming home tired, and Kanghyun immediately knowing how to resolve it.

"I'll be right back," Kanghyun removes the book off his lap, before heading to the kitchen to make some energizing meal for the older.

"Yonghoon," the said male, who was on the verge of falling asleep, hummed against the sofa.

He lifts his head when he felt a ruffle on his hair, rubbing his eyes to see Kanghyun looking at him.

"Your dinner is here," he continues, showing the plate on the coffee table.

"Hm...you're the best Hyungie," Yonghoon hums tiredly, getting a soft smile from the younger.

Kanghyun helped Yonghoon up, taking the older's coat off him before Yonghoon begin munching on the food.

He went back to his previous seat, notebook back on his lap, while Yonghoon decided to watch something on the TV.