17: An Attempt

~

♫ 0&4 ♪

~

Yes, Yonghoon is very aware of his feelings for Kanghyun now. He even promised the male's mother to take care of him. Basically, getting her consent already to be in a relationship with her son.

Now, the next step...

...telling Kanghyun his feelings.

It should be as easy as; "Kang Hyungu, I like you!"

...right?

"If only it was that easy," Yonghoon groans into the pillow.

"Well, it should for you hyung," Dongmyeong claims. The younger's back was supported by the headboard of the bed as he was playing with his phone.

Giwook on the other hand was sitting at his study desk, typing away on the keyboard.

And then there's Yonghoon. Who's laying on the bed, face buried into Giwook's pillow as he wallows in his sadness.

"Come on hyung. Just tell him how you feel!" Dongmyeong says again, kicking the older's side lightly with his foot.

Yonghoon answered, though it just sounds gibberish muffled to the two youngers.

"Maybe you can say you like him without saying it?" Giwook joins the conversation after spinning his chair around towards them.

Yonghoon said something but again, it just sounds like muffling nonsense. But they can hear a questioning tone so they assume he said, "How??"

"Maybe be way nicer to him?", Giwook suggests.

"I'm always nice to Hyungu," Yonghoon lifts his head to say so, before dropping it back. Giwook couldn't really argue on that. Yonghoon is super kind to Kanghyun the most.

"Then maybe buy something that he likes? Like an item or maybe food?" Dongmyeong suggests, before typing into his phone.

"I do that almost all the time as well though. But I think he takes it as a friendly way," again, he lifted his head to say, before dropping it back down. He lets out a long distressed sound shortly after.

Dongmyeong sighs, a little annoyed with the noise coming from Yonghoon.

"Thenー How about flirting with him?" Dongmyeong suggests as he looks away from his phone. Giwook scratches his head at the idea.

"I feel like Yonghoon hyung does that all the time too..." Giwook says. Dongmyeong nods as he agrees with that statement as well.

However, Giwook's answer made Yonghoon lift his head up from the pillow.

"What? When? Waitー I do?" He tilts his head in confusion.

Dongmyeong perks an eyebrow at the other's oblivious personality.

"Are you serious hyung?" Yonghoon turns to Dongmyeong, not understanding what he meant.