Part 3 - Girls ~ Chapter 27 - Ellie

Really quick before we start, this chapter is dedicated to @AriaRose22Hawaii for being a super amazing person!!!!! Seriously Aria, you made our days!

Also, she got logged out of her old account and can't get back in for some reason, so be sure to check her out and help her get her followers back!!!!

I screeched and clung to Tiergan as Kenric pulled us into the void. We stayed there for a second before he pulled us out and we all fell in a heap in some sort of jungle. Kenric stood up first, and then offered Willa a hand. She blushed and took it while I rolled my eyes.

Once I was on my feet, I was able to appreciate the beauty of the clearing. It was surrounded by lush jungle, and I could hear monkeys chattering around us. There was a rock pool with a small waterfall leading to the bigger swimming hole below it. The water was crystal clear and all sorts of exotic plants grew around the sides. It was practically paradise.

Reference Image (that may or may not be from Swiss Family Robinson):

Kenric wasted no time, running to the edge of the water and jumping in

Kenric wasted no time, running to the edge of the water and jumping in. He splashed Willa, making her squeal and then glare at him. He gave her a smirk, but then she jumped into the water right next to him, completely soaking him. This led to an all out splash war between the two while Tiergan and I tried to avoid their splashes.

Eventually we joined them in the water, swimming around, talking, and laughing. Willa soon discovered that the vines from the overhead trees could be used to swing from the higher pool and then jump off, landing in the lower area. Kenric and Tiergan enthusiastically joined her, taking turns swinging down. I was more hesitant to try, not really wanting to break my neck.

"Come on Ellie, it's so fun!" Tiergan urged.

"No! If I end up in the Healing Center again, Elwin will probably frame my picture on the walls!" I told him, crossing my arms.

"Pleeeeaaaaassssseeeeeee?" He asked, making a puppy dog eyes. Curse him for being so cute.

"Ughhhhh fine." I gave in. "But only one time!" He pumped his fist and then led me up to the higher pool, handing me a vine and showing me how to hold on. I looked down at the water. It seemed like a much longer drop than it had when I was on the ground. "Nope! Not doing this!"

"Ellie!" Tiergan said, and then got a mischievous smile. He put his arms on my back, ready to push me across the water on the vine.

"Ah! No!" I screamed, grabbing on to him and pulling him with me as we swung down from the rock and towards the water. Together we hit the surface screaming.

"Tiergan!" I yelled when I realized I had survived. "I am going to murder you!"

"Aw, come on, you have to admit it was fun," He grinned. I wanted to tell him I'd hated it, but it was pretty awesome. I settled for huffing and crossing my arms. "See! You did like it!" he laughed. "Come on, let's go again."

We spent the rest of the day swinging on the vines and swimming around with Willa and Kenric. At one point, Willa managed to catch one of the monkeys running around in the trees above us. We played around with it for a while, and Kenric and I had to force her not to adopt it. Finally we all got hungry, so Kenric teleported us back to my house. Willa was incredibly sunburnt, and all of us were super tired, but it had been one of the best days of my life.