Part 2 - Boys ~ Chapter 17 - Tiergan

I stepped out of the shower and immediately grabbed a towel and started to change. Today I was sitting with Ellie and her friends again.

I winced at the ridiculous Foxfire uniform, but it wasn't like there was anything else I could wear. Willa managed to pull it off with little ties and alterations in the fabric, Kenric somehow looked good in wrinkled 'this uniform spent all weekend on my bedroom floor' type clothes, and Ellie looked amazing in anything, leaving me to look awkward and dorky in the half-cape and green vest.

I at least combed my hair out before grabbing my satchel and heading out to the leapmaster and calling for Foxfire. As the crystal spun down I grinned. School had become so much better since Ellie had arrived.

---

what? we're doing time-skip thingies instead of vague sentences like 'an hour later'?

I headed to lunch after my first class. It had been mind-numbingly boring, but I'd finally gotten through it. Now it was time to try not to embarrass myself in front of Ellie and fail miserably. Yay!

"Tiergan!" Willa smiled as I sat down. "Ellie's been waiting for you," She smirked at Kenric who mirrored her expression. Ellie rolled her eyes and elbowed her friend.

"Yeah, I, um, wanted to ask you what you thought about these drawings!" She said, glaring daggers and Willa and Kenric.

"You've been drawing more?" I asked.

"Yeah, here, let me just find the page..." Ellie trailed off as she riffled through the pages of her sketchbook. As she was searching, a loose page fluttered out and landed on the floor. I picked it up and handed it to her, glancing at the drawing.

It was a pencil sketch of... me?

"Ah!" Ellie squeaked, seeing the paper in my hand. "I don't know where that came from! It's not mine!"

"Um, it came from your sketchbook Ellie." Kenric told her as Willa giggled.

"Yes! Because I was.... holding on to it! For a friend! A drawing friend! She was drawing random people at Foxfire and she asked me to hold on to her drawings for her! In my sketchbook! Because her sketchbook was way too crowded, I mean, she had noooooo room and all and she just couldn't fit another drawing in the there and-"

"Ellie. Rambling." Willa laughed.

"Well I'm glad you think it's funny!" Ellie snapped.

"Oh, she's not the only one," said Kenric.

"Ellie, it's fine. Your friend's a really good artist." I smiled at her.

"Oh, well, thanks. I mean, thanks from her, not from me because I'm not the one who drew it obviously! That would be crazy! Saying thanks when you just said that she is good and she is not me so I can't say thanks so... Willa! You're supposed to stop me when I ramble!" Ellie moaned.

"Oh, so now you want help?"

"Willa!" Ellie rolled her eyes. "Oh! Look at the time! It's time for my next class! I have to go! I'll be late! Bye!"

"Well," Kenric said. "That was interesting."

Before you guys go, which do you like better, tellie or killa? (thanks to @MenaTheWolf for coming up with the ship names!!!)

Also... Next Generation sort of came out of this roleplay game we played while visiting each other this summer, to put ourselves in the kotlc world, so Ellie is based off of one of us and Willa is the other. Who do you think is who???

We'll be announcing the answers with the next chapter.

And finally, about the super exciting art coming soon, we're going to try to get the first portrait or new cover out sometime in the next few weeks, but art does take time, so it might be a little bit. Hopefully we'll have something ready to publish with the Christmas special!