The Galla Part 1 - Tiergan

Sooooo hi. Ginger here! If you follow us, you probably already saw our announcement apologizing for being gone for so long and not updating. There's been a ton of stuff going on that I honestly don't feel like typing out again, so you can go to our page to look at that. But basically, we're really sorry for being gone so long, you guys didn't deserve that, and the story didn't either. Thankfully, after sitting down last night because I felt randomly motivated to work on this, and resurfacing two hours and four chapters later, the story is done! We'll be posting those four chapters today. Love you guys!

This was it. Moment of truth. As Kenric and I glittered into view of Willa's house, I almost threw up. Nerves bounced around my stomach like tiny bunnies. Or kangaroos. Or.... something else that bounced. I was too nauseous to think straight.

Ellie had told me that we should wait right at the entrance so we didn't catch them before they were ready, so now all that was left was to stand there, slowly dying inside. I glanced over to Kenric, expecting to see him with a smirk on his face, nonchalantly waiting for Willa and his sister. Instead, I was surprised to see him... just as nervous looking as I was?

"Hey man, you okay?" I asked, nudging his shoulder.

"Great! Cool! Fine! Okay! Ish. Kinda. Might be dying inside, but other than that things are going awesome!" was his response.

"You'll be fine! You'll dance, we'll eat, you'll dance more, you'll flirt with Willa and make her turn redder than a stop sign, it'll be a night to remember!"

"No. See, the thing is, I really like Willa. Like, a lot. More than a lot! I've had crushes before, sure, but none of them were like this!"

"Then what's the problem? She clearly likes you back, tonight is the perfect time to make a move!"

"But we're friends, Tiergan. Really, really good friends. She means the world to me. If I confessed and she didn't like me back, everything would be ruined! No more friendship, no more easy going talks, no more trips to the forbidden cities, no more Willa. And on the slight chance that you're right, and she does like me back, then what? We date for a few months, we have a stupid fight, we break up, and I've still lost her!" Tears had sprung into his eyes, and his voice cracked on the last sentence. "I can't lose her. It's safer this way."

"So?"

"What do you mean 'so'?!"

"So maybe you're right! Maybe it is safer this way! But you, Kenric Foster, have never cared about 'safe' a day in your life! It's not a word in your vocabulary! You clearly love Willa, aren't you willing to risk something that will never be truly right when you could have something a million times better?! If she means this much to you, take a chance for her! You know you'll regret it if you don't."

"You really think that?"

"Do you want me to repeat the entire speech? Cause I will, but I might need a breathing break halfway through. Just... think about it, okay?"

"Okay."

And with that, who should arrive but the girls.

I'm sure Willa was there too, and probably looked good, but all I could see was Ellie. Ellie, wearing a pale purple gown that was just so... her, with a big, slightly self conscious, perfect smile on her face. I think my jaw dropped.

"You look... incredible," I told her, finally regaining control over my body.

"You're not so bad yourself," she grinned, looking me over. "I love you."

"I love you too. Ready to rock this galla?"

"Always!"