Operation Ask Ellie to the Galla Part 8 ~ Willa

Since you guys have waited so long and patiently for this chapter, we're putting it up today instead of tomorrow. We really are sorry about the gap between chapters, things have been so insane since school started that we haven't been able to find time to write together.

"Ellieeeeeee!!!! You're hereeeeeee!!!!" I squealed as my best friend glittered into view. Today was the day. Like, THE day. The day I was going to the ball with Kenric.

I had waited in the treehouse for Ellie to come for the past three hours, even though I knew she wasn't coming for a while, but then I went stir crazy and started pacing the gardens. And, now, finally, she was here!

We had arranged to meet at my house at 9 am and then go to Atlantis for a spa day, lunch, and ice cream. After that we'd get our hair done, do our makeup, and get dressed. The boys were coming to pick us up at 6 to go out to dinner before the galla.

"I ammmmm!!!" Ellie laughed, mimicking my squeal. "Excited for your date with my brother?"

"It's not a date!!!!" I protested.

"You're going out to dinner and then to a galla. If that's not a date then my name isn't Ellie."

"Ha! Your name isn't Ellie!!! It's Elizabeth!!! I'm right!"

"I hate you."

"Love you too girlie!" I grinned at her. "Okay, now stop pouting and let's go change!"

"Uhhh the galla isn't for, like, 10 hours."

"Not into our gowns! Into spa day outfits! Don't worry, I already have them ready for us! I bought them yesterday as a 'we're going to our first galla woohoo!!!' present!" I had gone all out, finding us each a sundress, shoes, and a matching bracelet.

"Oh no."

~~~

"Well, come out of the closet and show me!!!" Ellie taken approximately 87 years to change, and I was on the verge of death.

"Okay, okay, okay! I'm almost done!" Sure enough, Ellie tentatively stepped out of the closet in an adorable yellow sundress that I'd picked out.

"I know it's not purple, but I figured you're wearing that tonight, and this is your second favorite, so it works, right?"

"Okay, how is this so comfy???"

"Magic! I'm your fairy godmother. Now, put on these flats while I change!" I had bought myself a pale pink sundress that was longer than Ellie's but complemented it perfectly.